She gave me her business card, but why?

This girl I met in class ended up giving me her business card rather than her cell number without me asking for it. What do I do with this? why not give me her cell number?

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, she does not need to give you her cell number. Not even everyone has a cell phone, but I digress...

The point is you have a way to contact her, so you should be happy. If you want to ask her out, you simply call that number and ask her out.

And I have no idea what kind of class this is, but I don't know many girls who carry around business cards to their classes.

I would take this as meaning that the girl means business, and appreciates guys who are straight-shooters. So if you're interested in the girl, then just straight up call her up and ask her out for coffee. Simple, no explanation needed.

If not, then do what you do with most business cards you have no use for...use the back to write notes for yourself, perhaps other girls' phone numbers.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe her business card is her cell number?

What Guys Said 2

• it could be the number she gave you is the best one to reach her at. Also possible that number forwards to her cell

• so it is possible for a number with an extension to forward to a cell phone?

• ughh her cell number could be on the card or she not comfortable giving it guys she just met or since you dint ask for her number maybe she wants your business