Guys what do you think of a water park as a first hangout/date?

this guy I would go with is really outdoorsy and he likes to swim and stuff and I'm fearless when it comes to rides and stuff like theme/amusement parks and I can tell he's fearless too...but would you wanna go on an hour and half or so trip with her to get there?

Most Helpful Guy

• I LOVE this as a date idea! Though in all honesty, I'd prefer it as a later date, sometime after we've kissed so we could be a bit frisky. Going on a date with a girl in a bikini where we go on fun, thrilling rides, eat junk food, play in the water and the sun and have ample opportunity to sneak a quick feel of each other? Sign me UP!

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah, I'd go on the trip. It sounds like a good idea to me. Personally, my ideal first date is just kickin' it back at my house or hers. Or just somewhere in our general area that we're familiar with. It'd be like a honeymoon though, haha.

Hope this helps.

• I wouldn't mind it as long as you know that you two don't have a problem carrying on conversations. It would kind of suck if yall planned it all out and the car ride ended up being really awkward. Make sure you have music ;)

• I'd suggest you try it once or twice then say, I really enjoy this but do you think it's worth the travel time? Would you rather do something else that isn't so far away, because I've got no ideas but really like doing it.

That way if he's still keen to carry on he'll try to find some alternative that isn't so far away.

• I'd go an an hour and a half trip just for a nice ride.

• I wouldn't go to any water-rides at a waterpark. I wouldn't mind the hour and a half trip.

• Yeah that sounds like it would be fun

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry to butt in... didn't know whether this might help at all, as the first hangout with this guy I went to a theme park it took us about an hour and half to get there and obviously an hour and half home too... It was seriously alright if you are comfortable around eachother? I'm the same pretty fearless on rides and same for him and it turned out to a really fun day cause there's always stuff to do and something to talk about!

But I think it sounds like a really cool idea! If it's something he'd like to do and not something he does often he probably wouldn't mind the journey that much I don't suppose. :-)

Hope it goes well! :-)

• was it a group thing or just you and him? lol and did you guys ever get have like a date or hang out before that? like dinner or something?

• Just us two. We'd been out before but as a group thing. I met him while on a night out with mates. I can't remember for sure, think we went for a drink first before that time but just a quick meet, but as the first proper hang out it was the theme park, yeah I still see him a lot now too, we're not going out but cause I decided that its best if were friends for the time (as I wasn't completely over my ex, didn't want him being a rebound) but we're now really good friends, even 8 months on