Would you consider dating a little person/dwarf if he was an all-around good guy?

This question is obviously targeted for women. I am asking this question in hopes of gaining honest answers from women all experiences. Obviously, I am a dwarf, and I have found it very difficult to be sociable in a society where I am looked down upon figuratively and literally on an aspect of my life that I cannot change. If you attend to answer this question, could you please abstain from using pity and condescending remarks.

91

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! Especially if he's an all around good guy comfortable with himself and confident to a degree! :) It's sad how many people take size in as a factor for dating someone. Be you tall, short, thin, overweight--the fact is that we are all people with distinct personalities, feelings, and gifts. I believe everyone deserves a chance and it makes me sad to think how many people miss out on good relationships and opportunities because of judgmental attitudes and focusing on the physical. Haha *end preaching* I could go on and on about it really~But if I liked a little person/dwarf I would definitely consider dating and-maybe if I was bold enough, even ask him out :)

What Girls Said 8

• Dating a man who is half of your size is great actually. One year ago when i was 16 I first met Gabriel Piemental, who is only 2 feet 10 inch a 38yr old guy father of a 10-12yr old son. Being a 6ft 4inch tall model he looks just like a newly born cute little baby to me. His hand even can't reach my ass. We met each other in a party. Where he was having problem to reach the wine glass. So I just went and lifted him up. He weights hardly 40ib but he is in good shape though. It was something just new to me to have grown man in lap. I felt his erection properly and he was also trying to touch my boobs as well. He introduced himself to me and showed how glad he is by sitting on my lap. So I didn't put him down. I carried him like a baby around 30 mint in the party while his penis was erected constantly. Then took him to some empty place. Where I just start breastfeeding him. He was so glad by sucking my nipple. Then he asked to fuck me. I dropped him down. Then I saw his hand can't even reach my ass. His penis was also very small. So it was really great experience i must say. Treating a grown man twice of your age like a baby is fun experience. Would love to meet such kinda baby dwarf in future too.

• No

• Would you care to explain your reasoning or are you comfortable with the cold NO response?

• I would love to date a little person. Suppose he is as small as verne troyer then it would be awesome. I am 6feet 2 and dating some guy less than 3 feet is just great for me. I can treat him as my baby and boy friend both. I once met Gabriel Piementel who is only 2feet 10 inches tall. I just lifted him up and kissed as a baby. He was also very happy by staying on my lap for around a hour. I carried him, touched his pennis and he also several time touched my nipples with his little finger. It's just awesome. Once in brazil I met with a 3feet 1inch dwarf named zezinho, he was also very cute and interested to be carried by me. So I also lifted him up and carried to his studio where he had a performance. There in stage I also saw many women love to pick him up and play with him. Those little guys are very cute and love to be treated like baby. They will give you the feeling of mother and girlfriend both. You'd feel being superior and dominant.

• It's complete pleasure to date a dwarf. You can have sex with them whenever you want. They are very skinny and weak like a baby for true. I do sex with my current boyfriend who is only 2ft 6inch whenever I wish. I can carry him as a baby everywhere. In nightclub or part. For him I just bought a baby crib too. Also instead of underwear I make him wear diaper as he cum a lot sitting on my lap, because always his face placed near to my nipples. Even not being a tall woman, standing only 5 feet 11 inch I can dominate him perfectly. Where as I saw many taller than 6ft women being dominated by their 6feet 5inch or more taller men. It's a great feeling for true. I can use my boyfriend both as boyfriend and baby. When I goto work my 14yr old niece take care of him as he can't reach most of the the parts in my house though he is 52. My niece also loved to treat him as a baby and she is also searching for such baby dwarf boyfriend for her, she is around 5ft 8inch now. Many of my girl friend also shared their interest of having such baby dwarfs as boyfriend. But normally it's hard to find such small dwarfs. Those who are between 3ft 6 inches to 4ft 6inches are quite big and not cute at all. First time when I went with my boyfriend in a beach party many girls wanted to lift him up and carry but he did cum to all of their bikinis. That was nasty situation. Many time when some woman saw me carrying him in street they many time mistook him as baby and tried to take him into their lap. He also love to enjoy other woman's nipple which makes me very angry but even those woman when realize he is a grown man they still even wanna hold him.

• I'm a bartender and I have guys coming and going regularly all of which using corny pick up lines or nasty comments. One of my regulars is a little person. He has never disrespected me and is killer at pool. He's one of the nicest guys I've met... we have a date for Sunday. I don't think of "little" people and differently than myself or others. But I understand I'm a lot more understand and open minded than a lot of people.

• Of course I would! Personally, I have found that the guys most girls tend to pass over because they don't meet their requirements of the 'perfect' guy, are the ones who are most perfect in my eyes. Someone's stature by no means lessens the size of their heart or the love they have to offer, so if a little person happened to sweep me off my feet because he was an all-around good guy, I wouldn't hesitate to go out on a date with him :)

• I was thinking about this last week, and I honestly think that if I liked him and there was something there. Why not :)

• I'm saying yes because I recently developed a crush on a dwarf and it is something that crosses my mind frequently.

What Guys Said 1

• There sure are women that will date you and there are a lot of short girls here in asia (below 5') ;)