Would you consider dating a little person/dwarf if he was an all-around good guy?

This question is obviously targeted for women. I am asking this question in hopes of gaining honest answers from women all experiences. Obviously, I am a dwarf, and I have found it very difficult to be sociable in a society where I am looked down upon figuratively and literally on an aspect of my life that I cannot change. If you attend to answer this question, could you please abstain from using pity and condescending remarks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! Especially if he's an all around good guy comfortable with himself and confident to a degree! :) It's sad how many people take size in as a factor for dating someone. Be you tall, short, thin, overweight--the fact is that we are all people with distinct personalities, feelings, and gifts. I believe everyone deserves a chance and it makes me sad to think how many people miss out on good relationships and opportunities because of judgmental attitudes and focusing on the physical. Haha *end preaching* I could go on and on about it really~But if I liked a little person/dwarf I would definitely consider dating and-maybe if I was bold enough, even ask him out :)

What Girls Said 5

• No

• Would you care to explain your reasoning or are you comfortable with the cold NO response?

• Of course I would! Personally, I have found that the guys most girls tend to pass over because they don't meet their requirements of the 'perfect' guy, are the ones who are most perfect in my eyes. Someone's stature by no means lessens the size of their heart or the love they have to offer, so if a little person happened to sweep me off my feet because he was an all-around good guy, I wouldn't hesitate to go out on a date with him :)

• I'm a bartender and I have guys coming and going regularly all of which using corny pick up lines or nasty comments. One of my regulars is a little person. He has never disrespected me and is killer at pool. He's one of the nicest guys I've met... we have a date for Sunday. I don't think of "little" people and differently than myself or others. But I understand I'm a lot more understand and open minded than a lot of people.

• I was thinking about this last week, and I honestly think that if I liked him and there was something there. Why not :)

• I'm saying yes because I recently developed a crush on a dwarf and it is something that crosses my mind frequently.

What Guys Said 1

• There sure are women that will date you and there are a lot of short girls here in asia (below 5') ;)