Would you date a girl who was 5 ft?

I always seem to end up liking the tall guys, but I never say anything because I'm too insecure about my height I feel like they would take one look at me and go huh no! Loll I get called cute and that by other guys but they probably mean that in a child way I don't know, would you find short girls a turn off?

Most Helpful Girl

• ummm I'm 5 ft too... and I'm almost 21! guys call me cute too! I can care less if they see me as a sister or daughter! some guys like the fact that they can take care of you and stuff like that. just cause they dating a short girl don't make them a pedophile lol I've dated plenty of guys, so I know height isn't a problem. neither is weight. I'm currently dating a guy over a foot taller :O

whats wrong with being cute?

What Guys Said 5

• 5 feet tall is fine with me

• I find short girls cute and I don't mean in a child way (not a pedo :P) , anyway its not that we can do much for our height , so you can just relax , its not like you are a guy and height would make you looks better , its cute for girls to have a small frame , don't worry too much , if guys call you cute then just accept it and don't compare your self ;)

• Why? I am 6'7 and go for short ladies more than the tall... Be confident and go for what you want. They just don't know what they are messing.

• Sure, 5'0 is fine for a girl.

• being a girl makes you sexy and tempting for someone girls usually be insecure about height weight and these kind of things but actually if a guy likes a girl he skips these things

What Girls Said 2

• A lot of guys like short girls, because we make them feel masculine and big. Be proud of it! I'm just under 5 feet, and many guys seem to love it.

• height for girls doesn't matter much I would imagine. just don't be 3 ft tall or 12 ft