Why Do Asian Women (Pakistani, Afghan etc) Rarely Date Black Men?

The rarest interracial parings tend to be South Asian women with Black men.

What is it about black men that you Pakistani/Afghan/Iranians find so difficult to be attracted to. In fact, you guys seem to date inter-racially the least. WHY?

Is there an added stigma to being with black men that we don't know about?

This isn't simply in relation to the ones who are born and raised there. I'm also referring to the ones that are born in western countries and are exposed to enough black people.

What is it about black guys that is so unattractive or taboo in those cultures. Is it just blatant racism?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• firstly, matchmaking is pretty common among the south Asian or middle eastern people. which is probably why they rarely date interracially.

also, it seems like they tend to marry/date within their own race when they're in the US/europe. but here in singapore, a lot of them do marry/date outside their race with the malays, chinese, africans, whites, peranakans, etc.

maybe the reason why they don't marry/date outside their race in the west because western people (whether you're white or black) have a different culture and different values. over here, we all have pretty much the same kinds of values & culture that it's probably easier for them to accept people of other races HERE than in a western society.

just taking a stab at your question, but I may be wrong.

What Girls Said 7

• For Tyt_2011

I have nothing against Muslims, but their beliefs are bullsh*t, and no less, in encouragement of racism and prejudice than Christianity.

In Hadith no.436, vol 6, It says: when Umar came to visit Muhammad, he saw a "BLACK SLAVE OF ALLAH'S APOSTLE sitting on the first step"

"That if you dreamed of a "black" woman, this was an evil omen (Hadith no 9, vol,162,163)

He also referred to black people as "raisin heads" (Hadith no.662, vol 1).

In Arabic the common word for black is "Abd" which also means "slave".

Ishaq 243 "I have heard the Apostle say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal.' He was a sturdy black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks.

[Qur'an 9:61] "Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, 'If a black man comes to you, his heart is more gross than a donkey's.'"

• Me too!

• I wonder what black Muslims have to say about that. I'm black but not a Muslim and never will be.

• Indeed it is.

• Show Older
  • Because of difference in cultures, religion, tradition, values. xD

• Its all about what different people like.

• Black people (especially those with African roots) tend to have far more commonalities with Asian cultures than white people do, yet white men still date more Asian women than black men.

• I think Muhammad describes what a devil looks like, and I'm sure he s refering to the look of a black man. I can't be sure, but that might just be what causes the level of racism in the Islamic world.

• What's so untrue? I got direct quote's from the Qur'an.

• I have left you some quotes as requested in the form of a new answer, and directed it at you above.

• Go on, get the quote. I'd like to see you 'embarass me'. I studt islamic theology, you don't have a dime on me. but sure, go ahead. I would like to see this so called quote.

• Show Older
  • That's not true I am an afghan girl who loves black men and I have friends that agree with me but their a rare breed at where I live which is quite unfortunate. Don't feel discouraged. "The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice"

• 16d

your clearly a dump cunt who needs to be put down

• i didn't know afghan and pakistani women do dating ! excuse my ignorance but as far as I'm concerned they're too fanatic and have a very rigid religious culture (iranian girls too) that allows only marriage ! Dating isn't into consideration ! Plus, it is better if from the same country, colour and SPECIALLY FROM THE SAME RELIGION ! Meaning you being black doesn't change the fact that they have a racist and fanatic religious culture (GENERALLY AND BASED TO MY INFO, I MIGHT BE MISTAKEN) ! if you were chinese, japonese, thai, American indian, or too white it wouldn't work either ! I repeat, I don't know them all, but this is what I know about them, I might be mistaken ! hope my words would help !

• Pakistani/Afghan/Iranians aren't Asian's...

• Yeah, they are.

• Oh. Okay.

• This thread is amazing.

• Show Older
  • yes, their families are usually pretty traditional and it is preferred that they stay in their ethnic group/culture. if they DO date outside of their race, it is better to be with a white man than another Asian than it is for a black man. most Asian families will not accept you, and Asian girls who date black men are seen as sluts and trash.

What Guys Said 2

• I have a friend who is from afganistan, and she is hot. She finds black men hot.

• I think those cultures are especially clingy to their own, not only for the reason of culture but also religion. Family plays a big factor and chances are their parents pick out who they are going to be with (I'm talking first/ second generation) or at least need to approve of the guy first.

I think there are many negative perceptions on black guys and that actually makes most girls hesitant to date them, and in this case I can see these girls who are family oriented and more reserved, not wanting to go that road.