First kiss stories, whats yours?

I was just thinking back to my first kiss, and thought, "hey. Everybody has a different story to tell. Lets hear 'em!"

Actually, my first kiss was bad. We fumbled, and his mouth tasted like mint and pizza. I didn't get to enjoy my kiss very much, because I was too worried that I was gonna mess it up somehow. But, it happened in his bedroom. He was having a party, and my dad had just arrived to pick me up. I ran down to his basement, and told him to meet me down there. He eventually did. We stood there, hugging for a little bit.. Untill I finally decided to just do it. So I moved my head off his shoulder, and put my face near his. He didn't hesistate at all. He immitiatly just started kissing me. It was a makeout type kiss, but no tongue. The kiss was terrible, but the memory was great. I wouldn't change my first kiss story, because it was perfect to me.

So, my questions are

1) what was your first kiss story?

2) how did you kiss?

3) would you change your first kiss, if you could?

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine was very different from yours.

I was 16. A girl I had met on a school trip had a huge crush on me (the fact that I noticed she did is saying something cause I'm pretty oblivious). Anyway, we were hanging out at her place (no one else was there) just watching tv. They had an enforced curfew of 10:00 so just before then I had to leave (I was a huge goody good back then, still am now but not to the same extent) so I was getting up to leave as she started pulling my arm begging me to stay. After I convinced her I couldn't, went and put my shoes on, she was standing between me and the door and said "I'm gonna do something you're probably not going to like." I tried to just walk past her and eventually did, but when I saw her as I was leaving, I honestly thought she was about to cry. I turned around (at this point I didn't know what I was going to say or do) and she just grabbed me and went for it. I didn't push her away or anything, I think I just stood there frozen for most of it. It wasn't just a quick one, it was with tongue too. It lasted maybe 20 seconds, and after she asked if I was sure I had to leave, she let me leave.

Unfortunately I really didn't return the feelings she had for me. In hindsight, I may have led her on a little, but the reason I don't feel bad for it was, we both knew that in a couple weeks time we were both returning home, and we lived on opposite ends of the country. I kind of made it clear that it was not going to go anywhere, and much as she didn't want to admit it, she knew as well. So I just let it be what it was. She might have thought of it as a full blown relationship, I think of it as at most a summer fling. But it was circumstances.

What Guys Said 12

• Alright. Be prepared for a nice treat you girls. My life romances are things that could be in Movies.

First Kiss EVER in my life? OR first kiss with memorable girls?

First kiss ever: basically girl told me she liked me but I didn't like her and I was going through some rough-insane times (I never thought I could be loved by anyone) when I was 19... and then we were on the roof of a building, just 2 of us, having dinner. And we were talking about stuff... and we just stared into each others eyes, and she tilted her head and we just kissed. That was it.

BUT First kiss with another girl a couple years later was

Okay: 1. I took her out surfing, we were at the beach, and she was beautiful to me (although some girls might call he rfat and she felt she was) but she was amazing to me.

2. We were on the beach, just the 2 of us, sunsetting. And we were talking about geography or something of the shore-line...

Randomly I just found her so alluring in the middle of my conversation about rock or something... I just said "Wow, I wanna kiss you."

And then there was a 5 second silence, she smiled. And I continued talking about rock and pointed to the shore line as we were saying.

Suddenly, she grabbed me and kissed me in mid-sentence. And then we made out in the water.

Nah twas great. wouldn;t change it.

• I was 14 or maybe 15, she was 19 or 20, a friend of my sisters. I was visiting my sister at her univeristy dorm for the week and ended up hanging out with her.

She said something about wanting to 'try doing' something ... I dunno. I wasn't surprised, we had been flirting.

I immediately kissed her back, we ended up kissing and dry humping all week. She was pretty cute.

The first time, she told me to open my mouth wider.

I wouldn't really change anything. I mean we weren't a couple or anything, but we were both into it, I learned a lot.

• I was 16 at the time - it was pretty much perfect, I realise I was quite lucky. I was at school The girl, Lottie, had had a boyfriend but apparently broken up with him, and as I went back into the backstage room where we did drama, I found her crying on her own so I sat and comforted her for a bit. She said she just wanted her mind to be taken off it, and she knew I didn't like her because of the way I'd acted in drama before - but I actually did like her, I'm just awkward as fuck. So I felt sorry for her, just said 'kiss me' and she did for about ten minutes.

• Hahaha this girl that liked me in 11th grade invited me to her friend's house to hang out. She moved since then but she was crazy about me. I don't know why cause I'm generally a quiet guy. But anyway, we were there and right before she was going to leave, she asked me if I'd ever kissed a girl and I was like joking around before about stuff but then I said no. So then she was like "you can kiss me if you want". So I did, and my first kiss with her was on her friend's couch lol. I miss kissing girls :( it's been over 18 months since then... but she was awesome :)

• It all started in the fall of 2013 around October or November if i remember correctly. I was 13 and in 8th grade around the time and was in the school musical. Everyday there would be musical rehearsal around 5:30 pm and school would end around 2:50 pm. My parents always worked late and couldnt take me to practice so I would always have to stay after school and occupy myself for a few hours til practice.
    One day I got hungry so I decided to walk to the McDonalds which was about 2 blocks away from my school, so about 5 minutes in while i was walking to mcdonalds there was a girl about 20 feet ahead of me she and me were friends and she was a year older then me a freshmen so I ran up to her and said Hi asked her to go to mcdonalds with me so we did go to mcdonalds together. We hung out for a while then when she had to go home I told her I would walk her home since it was the gentlemen thing to do. Before we were gonna leave mcdonalds she went to the trash can and through a straw wrapper away then when she turned around we both looked at each other and kissed no tongue just a peck on the lips. After wards we just held hands walking to her house. today she is my close friend in highschool still and we think of each other as siblings now LMFAO we look back on it and laugh

• I was in year 8, there was this girl who liked me a lot and i was her best friend for a few years now. We were in all each others classes and it was obvious she liked me and i wasn't sure if i liked her back but i thought she was attractive.

So one day i was standing by myself outside the canteen on my phone. She walked up to me and started talking to like normal. When i looked into the distance off an awkward pause in the conversation she grabbed my head and kissed me really hard with tongue and everything. I had no idea what i was doing and i was so suprised that she kissed me I fell back onto the stairs and she was on top of me still kissing me.

Long story short i eventually got feelings for her and she has been my girlfriend for over 2 years. It has been more then 3 years since that kiss but we both laugh about it and it is a great story we tell at parties.

• I'd tell you, but the Barbie Make-Up mannequin I stole from my sister when I was 8 doesn't exactly stand as a viable subject ;_;

i'll keep my lips as virgins 'till the day the Crown falls!

• My first kiss was with my sisters friend, she had come over to our house to hangout. I was about 14 she was 17. She ended up just watching movies with me. During a scary movie she held my hand, it was at that point i knew she was into me. She went to get us something to drink, I was lying on the couch with my eyes closed, when she got back she just started kissing me spider-man style (but she was "spider-man" lol). There was just the right amount of tongue. I wouldn't change a thing.

• my first kiss was playing skin the bottle so awkward

• my mom ! LOL. never kissed a girl :x

• Nigga i don't get time for that

• OK so I had my third date with a girl I really like last night. We had dinner at my place and then I could tell after she was preparing for me to kiss her at some point because I saw her put chapstick on her lips. She also kept twirling her hair. I couldn't bring myself to do it though. We went outside and I couldn't do it at her car either. So I was ticked off that I had chickened out. So about 15 minutes later I texted her saying, Hey can I stop by real quick, I forgot to give you something before you leave on break. She says OK and I go there. She opens the door and I come in say yeah I had to do something before you left and then I kissed her. I thought it was great and spontaneous and shows I really care about her.

What Girls Said 37

• My first kiss was a bit strange. I was traveling with him on a competition of his. He had rented a room in the hotel for himself. No one else was doing the meet, so it was really just him. He invited me to keep him company on the trip. I agreed. I'd already spent several nights at his house, all of which were simply cuddling. He was a senior in college and I was a freshman. That night I crawled into bed after he was asleep. We started the night with the simple cuddling, but then his hands started roaming. It felt really good. As his hand snaked down around my ass I could see his face silhouetted in the moonlight hovering near mine. I just remember thinking 'Please!' He kissed me and I kissed back. Tongue involved. He pulled me closer in bed and then went on top of me. We didn't go all the way, but DAYUM. This girl got her first big o from a man that night, too. It was great.

Ha. He was the first guy that I really felt anything for.

The year ended and I would have slept with him and seen where things were going to go, but some sorority slut found out that I had feelings for him and then slept with him two days later. They dated for a week and then he never really treated me the same way again, despite us being friends for the entire year. Hell, we basically were dating the entire year- what with how often we were together and the types of things we did.

Ah well.

I enjoyed my first kiss, and I miss my friend and almost lover. x]

• Well, your story is... interesting, to say the very least. When I was 12, I liked this guy for a while and he had feelings back and I knew it but I had no prior experience so I was just a nervous wreck. Our parents were good friends and we were both at a party of a mutual friend's. It was actually more of a get together and all the kids were in this room hanging out, watching some type of MTV awards show. There was a bench in the room and I sat there and he sat near me and he held my hand. The lights were off, a lot of the kids left and I was acting awkward because of it and he kept looking at me in the most romantic way a 12 year old could look at another 12 year old. I did absolutely all I could to avoid him because of my nerves which feels kind of dumb now lol. But, I remember our faces were close and his brother came in and told him they need to go and his mom did it too and the lights were on, my moment seemed to be over. He looked at me for a while and held my waist softly and kissed me softly for around 10 seconds. Despite my nerves, it was a pretty great experience. So, that's it, I guess.

• My first kiss was with the troublemaker of my class when I was 6-7 years old. I was really shy, and the only girl in my class. I usually played with him after school, but found him annoying. One day he suggested we could play in a room in the back of the school, where no-one really went that often. Once there he started wondering about what kissing was like, telling me he didn't think I had cooties in a way that showed he was proud of the fact. I started wondering about what kissing was like too, so when he suggested we tried it I agreed.

We did it all formal and stuff, standing half a meter apart from each-other and just leaning our heads towards each-other. It was an innocent peck, and we both agreed that kissing wasn't all it was said to be.

Though he also said he wouldn't mind kissing again x]

• My first kiss was from the guy I am dating now. He stopped me in the hallway as he walked me to one of my class and turned me around and just kissed me. It freaked me out a little and I didn't really know what was going to happen.

The better part of my first real kiss, not just a peck on the lips, was actually Friday night. We went ice skating and we got bored of that quickly so we put on our shoes and walked to the park by the ice skating rink. We were swinging on these swings and he jokingly knocked me out of my swing and started walking away from me. I jumped up and chased after him and he turned around and told me he was going to actually kiss me and I ducked my head into his chest, because I was embarrassed since he is more experience than I was.

Then he laughed it off and smiled at me and we go onto the playground and I sat up on this rail and we were talking about something and I jump down because it looks like he is going to walk away from me. So he looks down at me and he goes "Just part your lips a little bit" before going in and kissing me on the lips. Afterward, I hugged him and kinda buried my face into his neck because I was shell shocked by it because it was so sweet and gentle. He laughed a little and hugged me back and we stood like that for a little bit before going back and waiting to get picked up and the whole time he had his arm around me and was kissing my cheek and playing with my hair. It honestly was one of the best and sweetest things that ever happened.

• I was 15 and he was 16, and my mom was dropping him off at his house lol.:p And he had gone to a concert the weekend before and got me a shirt so he wanted me to go inside and "get my shirt". So I was freaking out and we walked inside and kinda hid behind the door...and being the dork I am I had no idea what to do so I just hugged him all awkwardly lol.(: Then after like forever I finally looked up and we kissed quite long for a first kiss..and he kind of got his tongue in there after only 20 seconds, but I didn't exactly care haha. Then he ended up actually giving me the shirt and my head was spinning and I skipped all the way to my car (such a dork). Looking back now it was so obvious what happened...but I thought we were so sneaky back then.:p Oh and it turns out his dad was in the room right there watching TV the whole time.:l

I don't talk to the guy anymore but I wouldn't change anything.(:

• I forgot exactly how old, but my first kiss was my childhood friend :). We would always walk home together after school, so our parents would always tease us lol. On his birthday, my mom jokingly told me that my friend would be really happy if I gave him a kiss for his birthday :P. I was super embarrassed but ya I ended up giving him a peck on the lips...and then I ran back to my house because every1 started laughing at me :/ I wouldn't change my first kiss because it actually means a lot to me ha ha <3.

• My first kiss was actually last night! At my best friend's birthdayparty. I met him for the first time last night.. We were talking together all night. (Both were sober) We went outside for some fresh air. We talked and he asked me if I was cold (It was really cold outside), so I said yes. Then he hugged me for a while. He moved closer and before I knew it we were making out. With tongue..

His father called to drive him home.. but we made out for a few more minutes before he had to go inside to find his friends! I kissed him goodbye on the cheek. The bad thing about it is that I've heard from a friend that he may be a player :( But it's a good thing that the first thing he did when he got home was to add me on Facebook, right?!

If I could change it, I would have liked it to be more private.. I felt like everyone were watching and it made me a bit uncomfortable.. and also the rumor spread fast!

But he seemed like a really great guy and he is a good kisser! I'm happy with my first kiss, even tho I didn't kiss anyone before I turned 18 :)

• So of course mine happened this school year. I am a freshman in high school. And really shy. But this senior kid from my aquatics class took some interest in me. And somehow managed to get me to open up. But anyways in December before winter break I got my first kiss. I swear this kid was a player. Just didn't realize it at the time. He had just broken up with his girlfriend the week before and had been teasing me saying he could kiss me now. I would always blush majorly when he said something like that. Because he had said he wanted to kiss me since the previous month. And asked if I wanted to be kissed. Of course being who I am I said yes. He asked when and where after his girlfriend dumped him. I said surprise me. So finally one day after school while walking to mine and his friends car he asked our friend if he should do it. I started walking off when he called me back. I was terrified. He said this was the last day of the offer. I was being stubborn and scared and kept saying I don't know if I want to. But then he says he has a secret to tell me. That he was dating our friend now. I understood why now it was the last day. He cheated on his new girlfriend is what goes through my head nowadays. But anyways we argued a little more about me getting it. And I finally said that he would have to steal it. So he did. What a great first kiss. Even though I was so stunned I didn't kiss back. It wasn't tongue but still more than a peck. He ended up stopping the kiss to call me a dork for not reacting. And kissed me again. Maybe that was it second chance to kiss back but I am not too sure. I walked/ran home embarrassed. I still talk to this kid. Things are fine between us. And he isn't dating my friend anymore. But they are close as ever. I wouldn't change a thing about my first kiss. It was dorkily cute. And it was with someone I had/might still have feelings for. And overall doesn't seem as bad as some other peoples first kisses. =)

• haha my first kiss was when I was 12 with a guy in 11th grade at the movies.. he thought I was older and I thought he was younger because stipidly we didn't ask for each others ages when we met ;b anywasy we were seeing a movie and he leaned over to kiss me but I got shy and turned away and he was like come on its gonna happen sometime! so I turned my head and we started making out like we've done this a million times before & every time he stopped like 2 seconds later he would say I'm sorry yourr just so irresistable I can't stop kissing you & I missed the whole movie because we were making out the whole time but I mean I have no regrets (; lmao yah I remember telling everyone I know that I got my first kiss like right after the movie ended lol I wouldn't change a thing about it though... except that I wish it was on another day because it just happened to be my step dads birthday :P

• I haven't actually BEEN kissed, but this guy that I really, really like tried to kiss me last night. I totally panicked and backed up. Then I was with him again this morning, and he pulled me close, and said, "I thought you said we were gonna try something last night..." (meaning the kiss, because I had agreed to it) I looked down and blushed, and said, "I know...I want to...I'm just super scared... :/"

Damn it all :(

• imagining that first kiss is the best feeling ever, because once its gone its gone. Ya kno? BUT its so great at the same time... depending on how it goes :P

Nothing to be afraid of, but don't let him pressure you into doing something you don't wanna do

When the moment comes you won't hesitate

• I was 14, we were fwb... it was horrible, he kissed like a leech litteraly. I was thinking about 3 things in the 10-15 secs it lasted, first: how to kiss, the videos, the technique, the images, second: even if I don't kiss back it will be considered a kiss ( I tried to kiss but gave up within a second since he was far more experienced and I didn't want to kiss lousily) third: ... this is supposed to be my first kiss. I asked him to kiss me and he really like went at it, rough and hard and in a hurry since we could be spotted and through my closed eyes these grey (like in a black and white movie) big lips were moving, smothering me. I didn't like feel... it turned my stomach. #Gross, Biggest mistake of my life!

• I would have been fourteen. It was in a parking lot after seeing this guy for about three months actually. He was older and cool at the time, anyway, mid way through a conversation he said "is it okay if I kiss you?" I said yes, and he did. I had no idea what I was doing, got awkward and started laughing. It wasn't bad, but I can't believe I lost my V card on the same day.

• HAHAHAHA this story smh
    Mine was when I was like 4 or 5 I had a neighbor and we would play house and I was the mom and he was the dad and there was a cardboard box we both fit in.

• I had just come back from my first date. The guy had been kind of a jerk so I tried to say goodnight quickly, but he grabbed me by the shoulders and stuck his tongue down my throat in a split second. I bit his tongue and ran inside.

• I was 5 years old...Yes 5 lol..

And we were in kindergarden playing at the playground at recess.

And then this awesome friend of mine started playing tag...then all of a sudden...when he caught me...he kissed me on the lips...(peck) lol...It was a ball dropping momment...everyone on the playground...looked at us...and started saying I was his girlfriend and called me an adult...that day...i smacked the black off some idiot boy who threw sand at me...because of the fact someone kissed me. LOL kids are so immature. :D

I actually love this memory.

it is priceless.

• My family moved to the next city. and later on summer, i went on vacation to my childhood city where my relatives still live including my grandparents and cousins. It was my cousin's christening party when i noticed my my uncle's brother-in-law taking glances on me. (my uncle's wife's brothers teased him to me and he was few years older than me, we've known each other for long though we never see each other always and my family doesn't like their family but still her sister and my uncle got married). He was a few years older than me though. There was drinking at the party and i got drunk and i went to their garden backyard for air and he found me there while he was helping with things. i was vomiting and he went to me and help me fixed myself. TO make the story short, we became friends and started seeing each other. After a week, we (my aunts and cousins) were hanging out at some restaurant and he came. wa talked alittle bit and the others left us so we walked home and it started raining, he held my hand and we both run and luckily we got to our grandmother's house. He led me to my grandmother's beautiful garden and waited for the rain to stop. he started talking which i forgot what was that about and suddenly he asked "would it be okay for you to be my girlfriend?" I didn't know what to say so i looked down at my hands and didn't say anything. His eyes were too blue it hurts to look at them. Suddenly he grabbed my right arm and waist with his other hand while his other hand grabbed my face and tilted my head and kissed me softly, sweetly and romantically. I didn't KNOW WHAT TO DO AND I GOT ALL THESE WEIRD BEAUTIFUL FEELINGS i suddenly felt i thought im going to collapse but he held me and hugged me. I kissed back although im not so sure if i was doing it right and while we were kissing my mind was empty coz my feelings swallowed me. 15 sec (i think)

wouldn't change a thing i thought its one of the sweetest thing ever happened to me. :)

• It was very unexpected and amazing. no tongues. just lips but our lips moved. he kissed me again after 15 sec i was almost gasping for air. His lips were so soft and he said he fell madly deeply inlove with me and fell inlove the moment he looked at me straight in my eye. it was just a summer fling for me though i developed feelings for him too., i didn't even know how many girlfriends he had, or was i his first kiss too, etc. after that, he'd been visiting me at my grandmother's house cause his sister lived there too and we kissed few times again the rest of my vacation and after summer, i went back home and i never had seen him again. He moved to another place for his studies. I wish we can see each other again.

• 1. We had a deep conversation and then it just happened

2. He sent me a virtual colon with an asterisk and it made a kiss face, like this ---> :* *tearing*

3. Yes, I wish it were real. LOL :D

I never been kissed for real. :D *rolling on the floor laughing my ass off* :D

• So mine was a month or two ago

we were dating for about 3 weeks (gosh) and we went to these docks. No one was there. We were holding hands, looking at the water and seagulls all romantically. The sun started shining all of a sudden. We stared deeply into each others eyes... he leaned in... and bam. We made out. It wasn't with tongue. But I had to say I wasn't expecting a make out. Just a peck :P

I feel like his kissing sucked... LOL But hey how would I know! He was my first and only kiss. We broke up a week or so after (Mutual) bleeehhh

• What a great first kiss! Lucky :)
    Mine happened when he was leaving and I went to kiss his cheek. He clearly got the wrong message, as he turned for it to be an *actual* kiss. I don't know if it was momentum or something, but I didn't stop leaning in, even as I was freaking out in my head.
    Let's just say it was an *extremely* brief! awkward peck. I felt like dying if embarrassment, but thankfully, it got better :)

• 4 years ago when I was sixteen I was dating a guy a year older than me he had told me that he had kissed 20 girls when I asked him and I told him I hadn't kissed anybody and then while we were leaving from the movies he pulled me I'm close and I knew what he was doing so I closed my eyes and leaned forward I was a bit surprised when his lips hit mine it was about a 10 second kiss and when we pulled away we were both speechless he said It was the best kiss he ever had

• I had my first kiss when I was 17. There was this guy that I knew through some friends we had hung out at a couple group events then not even a week a later he invited me to his house for his birthday. I was the last one to leave and it was dark out so he walked me to my car. We hugged for a log time and I decided I was going to kiss him damn it. So I planted one on him. I turned into making out including some awkward moments my hair getting in our mouths and his little sisters interrupting us.

• My first kiss was when I was 6. We both went to this after school program and he dared me to kiss him so we went in the bushes and had an older kid 'keep lookout' and we kissed and the older kid told her brother who told a counselor who told my parents and they still talk about it

My first real kiss was when I was 15. I go to this camp every year and I met this guy. He was kinda douchey and a player but I was strangely attracted to him. The next year when we went back we were stargazing with two of our friends. He (awkward oops) slipped his hand into my shirt and yeah and then he suggested we play hide and seek since we were near woods and on a golf course. My friend didn't want to because she was scared so he suggested making teams: me and him and our two friends. We went into the woods and made out and he wanted me to suck his dick but I was not going to let that happen. But the kiss was really good and I don't regret it at all and neither of our friends know as far as I know

• It was January 22, 2009
    The boy I started dating in middle school walked me home and right there on the corner it happened.
    What a waste lol

• Well I was 15 and this guy asked me out and I told him no and kissed his cheek to make him feel better then he went fort mouth. It was horrible

• My first kiss was pretty nervous but I can't believe I did it anyways but it turns out the guy was a dumb ass so that wasn't very planned out for and the guy I'm dating right now Dominic Garcia I am so in love with him he means everything to me lol but our first kiss was at spin city it was amazing and a surprise I dident know it was going to happen but ig wishes do come true 😂😂

• My friend was dating this guy and his friend from another school came to visit for the weekend and we made out in the backseat of my friend's car while listening to "A Whole New World" from Aladdin lol Extremely random.

• I practised on kissing my palm first. :(

• Mine was in a game of spin the bottle, we ALL went into a closet, turned out the lights and I kissed him. My friend was there and said he was 'into it' but he said I was horrible...yup bout sums up my life...*eye roll*

• hi good eve are you okay ask me

• Well my first kiss isn't anything from books or faitylails. It was almost something from a cheesy middle school TV show. I was 13 years old had just started middle school and gotten out of my awkward stage. There was this boy in my art class who my best friend and I thought was the cutest kid we had ever seen. Him and I had been texting for about 3days and decided to meet up at the first football game of the season, my best friend of corse gave me the ok because out of the two of us I was the one who had never had a boyfriend. So at the game we hung out, talked, and he asked me to be his girlfriend. My little preteen heart jumped said yes and then came to a sudden stop when a group of my friends started chanting around me to kiss the kid and make it official. Me never having had my first kiss did the only logical thing! I bolted, ran as fast as I could away to the other gate with him chasing me. My best friend told him it was my first kiss he grabbed my hands, we bumped noses and there it happed. Most awkward experience of my life... I guess it was kinda cute, right?

• More from Girls
    7