Does a wink face ";)" in text messages have a meaning for you?

cause a guy asked me out...i said no, and he said "lol OK then :)"

and I said "ok ;)" and he asked me if I was teasing him...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, the wink has a meaning in your case. He might think that he still has a chance with you.

Usually a wink face is used when you crack a joke, or give a person an idea about something.

• I use it when I'm flirting or telling a joke

• yeah wink face is used for flirting/ joking so when you said that he thought you posiblly wanted to go out and was joking about saying no

What Girls Said 3

• I usually use them when I'm making a joke so they know I'm not serious. Other people who use them can use them flirtatiously but a lot use them in the same way as I do.

• Personally no, not for me :O my best mates and guy friends always use that face so I'm used to it in ordinary conversation :P

• Yeah, I usually send them if I send a flirty sms eg "what are you doing ;)?" Also when I receive the ";)" I think of them as flirting. It would be like that in a real life situation :-)