What does a kiss on the side of your head mean?

So today I was doing a science lab and my crush has that class with me so we're on a friendly basis and we joke around a lot. He's a very flirty person so I'm not going to get my hopes up. So anyway, we were talking and then he puts his arm around me and just kisses the side of my head. Later on this afternoon, I bumped into him in the hallway we talked and stuff and laughing and he put his arm around my shoulder and we walked a bit and kissed my the side of my head again. I honestly don't remember what we were talking about before he did it.I know he's a flirt but what do you guys think this means?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lips are too scary.

What Guys Said 2

• He likes you somewhat and is not sure if you like him back.

• "What does a kiss on the side of your head mean?"

It means he missed your lips. I'd say he likes you.

What Girls Said 2

• In my experience kisses on the forehead, face and cheeks are just sign that he cares for you. It doesn't mean to be romantic kind of care. He just care for you genuinely.

• lmao@rock that's so funni lol

i think he likes u, unless uv seen him doin this to other gurlz? you did say he was a flirt.

• he's in only two of my classes and I haven't seen him do it to other girls he knows in those classes.

• well well, lookz like you have a fan :D