My ex called me late at night..

my ex and I broke up almost 2 months ago after an on and off relationship that lasted a year and a half. for the first month we broke up I tried contacting her but she was really angry with me whenever I tried to(mistake I kno)

so I stopped trying and she called me late at night within a week (6 days). I tried to fix things and and kept bringing up the break up so she pushed me away again. so I went back to no contact and she contacted me again within 7 days, again this was a late night call

between 9-11pm is when she calls

my question is, if she doesn't want to be with me and has "moved on" why does she call me late at nite? I kno she doesn't have a boyfriend and isn't activly searching for one, but I do want to be with her again.

ladies have you called your ex boyfriend late at night and if so, why do you do it?

What Girls Said 2

• She still has feelings for you, but is angry with how things went down. She needs to get over it herself. There is nothing you can say or do at this point, she needs to do the work herself before you can even think of getting back with her.

• I have done that. It's because I still loved the kid, still do to this day. It's hard to let go of someone you had a connection with because it's the same feeling as that person being dead. Maybe she doesn't want to lose you.

• so do you think I can get her back? we didn't break up for any serious reason like cheating things just got kinda frustrating. we never had no contact(me trying to contact her or her trying to contact me for longer than 7 days

• it is possible. after my ex and I broke up, I let him hurt for a while and regret his choice. now we are working on things. just let her know how you feel, but let her know you are okay with being just friends if that's what she wants. slowly work your way back. show her what she will miss out on if she don't wanna be with you. show her how much you really care

What Guys Said 0