My ex called late the other night and I missed it, does he miss me?

Things ended really badly with my ex (he wasn't over his ex, wouldn't commit, then got jealous even still, etc.) and I haven't talked to him for about 5 months, I've also been in a different country. I noticed he called late at night his time the other day, will he call again, do guys do that when they miss you or is it a booty call (even though I really emphasize things did NOT end well)

12

Most Helpful Guy

• He might be missing you. I did the same thing to my ex and I was drunk too. One of my friends did the exact same thing one time. Sure its something many men do.

• did you do it because you actually wanted to talk to her?

• he only ever told me he "could" love me, I know he wasn't over his ex. he was really mean at the end, I just don't know what he could even possibly say to me to take it back.

• He seems very confused, same as my ex. I don't know if there's any good advice for such situations. Maybe you should ask someone older and close to you with much experience in relationships and life in general. Thats what I did.

Most Helpful Girl

• well, I think he might be missing you maybe wait a week and if he doesn't call then u call him and ask him y he did that?