Have you ever had the impulse to kiss someone?

For example , you are having a conversation with a friend or with someone you know or someone you crush on and just like that, you want to kiss them, in that exact moment and place.

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Errr that's weird and creepy.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• hell yeah. but I never have. Thatd be kinda awkward

• Yes. I went for it.

That relationship lasted six blissful months. And then two terrible months. And then one week of absolute horror.

• I totally have had this. I have had to fight not to just lean over and kiss this one girl when she sits next to me in Church as that we aren't a couple, but I still want to.

• I vote a and C. I have, several times, though I've never acted on it because I know it's weird and creepy.

• Yeah, but I've never done it.

• I want to kiss every girls in my school. I wish they'd allow me

What Girls Said 9

• OMG I LOVE you profile pic..okay now to the question LOL

Yes, I have...3 guys...2 I have kissed..it was amazing..and 1 I have never kissed.

=)

I think it is just a connection..and I think you both feel it..at least for me it was...

The guy I never kissed, well I was too scared too LOL

• Affirmative.

Only on a very select few occasions, though.

I have never acted on the desire... but I recall one instance that I felt such a stronge urge, I ended up with a quick chill and goosebumps all over my body.

(As a note: I do believe that I was on my period when the above took place... so that could be a contributing factor to the irrational, unusual emotions.)

• ah yes, I have but I know that the moment I would try to kiss say guy it would end very uncomfortable for both of us. Which has led me to not jump on my sudden urge to want to kiss said guy lol.

• Yeah I've experienced that before, but I haven't had the guts to do it because I was too nervous long time ago and wouldn't want my friends to think I'm weird.

• yes and sometimes I wish I'd have had the guts to just do it

• Yeah, once or twice lol

• Yes. It's worse when I'm drunk :S

• Just happened to me the other night, my best friend spent the night with me and a couple days later he left for Europe for the next 8 months. I should have kissed him.

• yes! but I've never acted on it