How would you react if a girl surprise kisses you??

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly it would probably respond with some sort of violent gesture on my part because my self defense fight or flight mechanism would have kicked in the moment a stranger touched me like that. They wouldn't have gotten the chance to kiss me because I probably would have lashed out the moment they touched me unpredictably.

• Fact is a stranger runs up to you and suddenly puts their arms around you, you won't know if it's to hug you or strangle you. If your reflexes are up to par at all, your natural fight or flight instinct (adrenaline rush out of self preservation) will kick in and you'll whack her purely as a reflex action before you can even think about it. Sorry to be the voice of logic and reason here and shatter the fantasy, but this is how basic human instincts work. =P

What Guys Said 12

• There are other variables at play...

but if I am single and attracted to the girl, id kiss back.. if I wasn't attracted I would try and play it off as funny. I think the "kiss back" could tell you how he felt about you though! go for it!

• If I don't have girlfriend and I think the girl is attractive I would contunie it :) If she is ugly, don't know I might push her away :)

• I'd get her back with another surprise kiss. You can't kiss me and get away with it. I'll get that kiss back.

• Chances are it would be a dare she completed, then you get charged with sexual assault because you were "getting your kiss back"

• ur cute so I think it would be okay for you to do it lol

• If it was a drive-by I'd be worried about that herpes sore on her lip. If it was some girl I knew or even better someone I was interested in, I would encourage it. Assuming I'm single... of course.

• Absolute shock would be the primary reaction, which would probably last the rest of the day. If she was cute, I'd probably kiss her back. If not, or if I was unsure whether I'd want to see what could happen, I'd probably freeze.

• Depends on if I like said girl or not.

• Push her away and show my ring

• if she's attractive I'd be like pretty shocked. if she wasn't well, I certainly duck, dodge & roll out of that situation lol.

• I'd like it but I would still think what the hell?

• run away from her.

• if she's attractive, hug and keep going. if not, then I could outrun even usain bolt :D

• Am I dating this girl or do we hang out a lot? Or is this like a random case of sexual assault?

What Girls Said 1

• guys do it all the time once a guys surprised kissed me that I thought was gross. and I started gagging in his face. went home washed my mouth out with peroxide ( makes it seem nastier because it foams in your mouth.)< that made me actually puke. brushed my teeth like 10 times even tho he didn't get that far rinsed my mouth out with mouth wash a on of times then got rubbing alcohol rubbed my lips and then put a white tolwel sucked in bleach and kept kissing it then took a shower and washed my body mostly my face with antibacterial hand soap.

On the other hand a guy I liked kissed me and I felt like I died right there and went to heaven. And it was my best kiss ever never been made so happy. he grabbed my face while we were sitting on the beach and pulled me in and kissed me and tht turned out to be a whole make out session. <3