Ladies, how do you tell if a kiss went well or not?

Went on a date and we ended up kissing at the end... Normally neither one of us does that, but it just happened and felt awesome.. the whole gave me a hug good night and a kiss on the cheek and then we locked eyes and it just happened. So how can I tell if she liked it?

we kissed(more than a peck)...then we both pulled back and then I said something that made her smile and laugh and then we kissed again and this time she put her hand by the back of my neck and my hands were on her hips. We kissed for bit (no tongue or anything) but I could feel the passion on my end. It felt right doing it though. After we stopped she kinda of seemed frozen and just put her head down for a brief second before we said good night.

I am thinking it went well. Thoughts? Thanks for the input

Most Helpful Guy

• From the description of her body language and how the kiss(s) went down...I say its all good. Looks like she was kissing you back. Don't worry..and don't overanalyze. You should kiss her at the end of every date man!

What Girls Said 2

• she closed her eyes when she kissed you. AND there was a smile on her face just after. if not, its anyone's guess.

• I think it went well based on your description.I think she looked down afterward because she might have been embarassed. You said kissing like that isn't normal for either of you so maybe she was trying to think about what happened.

What Guys Said 2

• You felt the passion, you kissed with eyes closed and you made her smile.

That is the perfect kiss :> mmmmmmmUACK!

• how is there passion in kissing without any tongue? I could understand if you said emotion or something but passion idk.