Prom dress and pantyhose?

Should I wear them with my prom dress or would that be weird? Does anyone wear them to prom? This is basically what my dress looks like but in turquoise link If you think I should wear them what color should I go with, If you don't think I should wear them say why.

Most Helpful Girl

• What a beautiful dress!You have really great taste, and should look stunning. As for pantyhose, it's all up to you.Don't worry about what others think.Besides, you'll already wow them, with the dress. Do you normally wear hose?If so, then go with what makes you feel more confident.What shoes will you be wearing?That is the big question.I'd skip the hose, if you're wearing a sandal.If you're wearing basic pumps, or peep toes, then it would be fine.I love hose and wear them all the time, but only do what you're comfortable with.

• I wear them about once a week. What kind of shoe should I wear, I have not thought about that yet.

• either bare legs or a really sheer pair of neutral colored hose.

• Okay, thanks for all the help.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes wear them, they are very sexy wear a suntan color

link

• Why do you think you need to wear pantyhose?

• I'm just wondering if it would work or not.

• It looks as though most of the girls say you probably don't need them unless you have an uneven tan or something. Although they are good for making your butt look tight. If you're wearing open toed shoes though, that could be a problem. I say no unless you absolutely need them for either of the above issues. It's a cute dress.

What Girls Said 11

• Depends why you feel the need to wear pantyhose.

In my opinion, only wear panythose if:

A). It's cold

B) You can't be bothered to shave your legs

C). You have an uneven tan

D). You are unhappy with your legs

Otherwise, seeing as the dress is quite long, I think you'd be safe to go without and if you feel the need to, go with skin colored very discreet tights.

• I say wear them, I would. pantyhose wear a huge fashion accessory that when away for a while but are in full swing again if your into the fashion scene at all. I was looking at picture of my cousins prom two weeks ago and was surprised how many girls wear them now. It was at least half. They do make your legs look a lot nicer.

• Thanks for the information.

• Whatever floats your boat but I personally wouldn't to a prom

• No, I don't think you should. Its a long dress.

• If you would feel more comfortable wearing them, then wear them. But I've never seen someone go to prom wearing pantyhose and would think it looked weird if they did.

• I don't think you need to since it should be warm, and your dress is pretty long so they won't be seeing much of your legs anyways.

• Black tights are always a classic

• Yes, please wear them! Katy Perry approves this!

• I wish I went to my prom

• Id wear them but only in black

• I did wear them in black, thanks.

• Not the occassion for them, leave em at home.

That's not the style for proms.