Girlfriend won't send me a pic of her

We have been dating for over a year now.. And now I'm away for work.. And I miss her.. So I sent her a pic of me. And then I asked for just a picture of her.. Just to see her, cause I just want to see her.. She said no.. And then she skipped to " I'm tired, and want to go to bed.. And I asked again, just one of her.. So she said OK I sent you one. And I got all excited.. She sent me a pic of her feet.. What the hell... She just doesn't want to send me a picture of herself.. Do you think she just doesn't feel attractive?. Is this normal? If any girls understand where she is coming from... Told me to look at her Facebook pics instead.. Just wanted to see a pic of her as I was chatting with her... Sigh...

No, I Was not asking for a naked pic.. I've been gone for one week, I won't be back for another week... And we have been dating for a year and a half. She wasn't in bed it was 9 pm. On the couch wearing jeans.. That's all I know.. Hence the pic of her feet she sent me... The night before she diddnt even want to chat with me.. I don't know.. something feels weird...

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see what the big deal is. I've been with my boyfriend for four years and if he wants a pic of me, then I send it. You said you just wanted a picture, not a sexy one or a naked one...so one of her face or from the shoulders up would have been good, right? Assuming this is a regular relationship (not online) I don't see the issue. She must have thought you wanted a sexy picture since I don't believe you specified to her what kind you wanted. Or she's having doubts about the relationship. Or she's just tired as she said. I get tired really early at night some days.

What Girls Said 13

• she might not want you to see her without makeup/in sweats/looking rough so she's making an excuse.

having a week apart - she would want you to see her at her best, looking pretty/sexy etc. her Facebook has probably got the nicest pictures of her, that's why she told you to look on her profile.

i wouldn't worry about it.

and I bet you, when you come back she'll be looking amazing, and would have made an effort t dress up/put on makeup etc just for you.

• As others have said maybe she's weird, maybe she's insecure, maybe something happened to her face.

Her taking a picture of her feet is her way of being "humph-y". She's taken a picture for you of her but not what you meant.

She's being stubborn.

Maybe take a trip to see her. If she says no its a commitment issue, if she says yes, it's a security issue.

• Sounds weird. She has issues its not normal I mean I hate when people ask for pics of me but I have a couple just of my face that I keep on my phone just in case. If she is so uncaring about your feelings and how much you lover and miss her maybe she's trying to tell you she's done. I hope you get it all worked out.

• My boyfriend always asks me to send pictures of myself to him. I never do because taking pics of myself is just awkward. I over analyze it far too much, and I'm just not comfortable doing it. maybe your girlfriend feels the same.

• I thought this till I read that she sent a pic of her feet. I would think that would be even more awkward, more of a reason to be self conscious. I guess she just thinks it's weird or unnecessary.

• No? They're just feet lol.

• If I had to say something the others haven't said yet, then there's the slightly possibility that something happened to her face. I'm not trying to joke. But maybe her face got swollen, her eyebrows was made wrong or something else. And maybe she's trying to cover it up?

I don't know... Could be?

• I laughed so hard at this her feet really maybe she feels ugly

• Wow that's hilarious. Its like you were referring to me and Manny

• Will send you a pic of me instead then. Lol

• Doesn't sound good buddy. :/

• by any chance is this a relationship online and your just texting or is she like you see everyday girlfriend because if she was an online one some girls take other girls photos and fake being a person so she might not have had a photo of the girl she took pictures from on her phone so she can't send one but if she is a real life girl you see everyday then I don't maybe she didn't like what she was wearing or something I am like that when I look gross I refuse to send a picture to my boyfriend if he wants one .

• I wouldn't do that. It's awkward. I'd feel ugly and especially if she was in bed she probably feels extra unattractive at the moment. Guys just don't understand things like this usually, but take my word for it. Few girls would enjoy doing that spur of the moment if at all.

• She may not be comfortable with the idea of you starring at an awkward picture of her for a long time doing God knows what with it. Or maybe she's one of those people that are really insecure and hate the way they look in pictures. Are you asking her to be naked in the picture? If so, then I can understand why she wouldn't want to send you a picture.

• Either she's upset at you about something (ex. for not being by her side) or she really isn't that into you. Not only did she not want to take a picture for you but she didn't want to talk.

• She might be insecure. How long have you guys been dating? Tell her how much you miss and just really want to see her. I don't see why else she wouldn't want to send a pic. How long have you been gone? Maybe she feels like she's gained weight.. I don't know what to tell you. Tell her how you feel, and she if she responds.

What Guys Said 6

• Most likely she just didn't feel attractive.

Yes this is normal.

Don't read into this.

Many women (I'd wager most) are very critical of themselves, and pictures are cruel judges. Every flaw can be captured in great detail. Every strand of hair that's not cooperating can be noticed. Pictures are also things that people remember each other by. Even if it doesn't matter to you, it very well can matter to her, and this should be respected.

• thats a major sign that she's not really comitted to you

• I don't know what's up with all the down votes... I wouldn't completely disagree with this statement. You would also have to take into account many different things as well... in the beginning my girlfriend use to send me lots of silly fun pics, but in the end she wouldn't do it anymore.

• Agreed. These down votes are pointless, the guys' have given some good answers, and are quite accurate...I don't understand the down voting either.

• quit downvoting me ...i bet its some of the girls that are on this site because most (not all) are self- centered stuckup snobs imo lol

• That's a pretty big red flag, dude. If you were asking for a naked pic I could totally understand her hesitation, but refusing to send a headshot to your boyfriend who is away and misses you is very strange.

• Dump that ho. You deserve better than that.

• Man dont be mad i think she is either cheating on you or teasing you
    And when you go back whom dont open the door and start shouting you are cheating on me
    If she really loves you she will tell but dont look suspicious and wait for her

• If I were you I would dump her ass ASAP, because I have a gut feeling she's been cheating on you.