This crazy bit*ch won't leave my boyfriend alone!

This girl he knew started texting him a few months a go and she was telling him she loved him and blah blah blah. Well he told her to stop texting him because it was causing trouble between me and him. Well he blew up and told him that I was a bitch and he deserves better. Well he hasn't heard from her in 2 months and she started texting him last week and she told him she loved him and she asked him to leave me. Well he told her stop again. Well last night she text him at 2am saying "i really miss you" Well I took his phone and responded saying "Let me make this clear. I am with my girlfriend and I love her. This is not OK and you need to stop." She Responded saying "Look you are the best friend I have ever had and my god I am sick of us being on and off. I miss you! Call me when you stop letting that girl control you." Well after that he blocked her number and 2 days a go she sent him a message from a different phone saying "I really need to talk to you about something" He said "Ok...talk." She said "No, I need to do it in person." He said "I won't meet you in person but I will do it in text." She said "No, I need to do it in person."

This went on all day! He told her no and she would say yes, in person. Well finally he responded and said "LOOK, I will NOT meet you in person but you can text me." She said "WTF is your deal? Do you think I wanna sleep with you? If you do that is f up! I just wanna be friends and I don't get why your girlfriend has to be around every time I wanna hang with you!" He finally just ignored her messages but she isn't getting the pic and she keeps sending me messages...what should I do? should I have a chat with her?

81

Most Helpful Girl

• you definately had the right to say something about the problem-but not to her. did you ever think that he got mad at you because you took his phone behind his back and sent a message as him? this could be one of the reasons he did what he did and why he doesn't understand that he crossed the line. think of it as an eye for an eye. he thinks of you as an instigator. in his mind he thinks that you caused all of the problems. he thinks that what you did was way worse then what he did. this gives him justification for doing it. and did you see what the message said? he could have threatened her to stop. you don't know. think about it: if he told you not to send her a message but she constantly kept it up, would you? what he did wasn't right but don't hate him. he obviously cares about you. if she said she's the better girl and he didn't respond, well, he took your advice-a little late- but better late then never. guys heads are extremely thick and it takes an atomic bomb to break through to them. your fight must have been that bomb. and as for the girl, keep him away. use your woman powers to make him forget all about her. neither of you don't need to be around a druggie. good luck(:

What Guys Said 1

• have him tell her he's gay. its a last humiliating resort but it could work!

What Girls Said 7

• Guys don't like chics throwing themselves at them my Boyfriend ex was like this, she went as far as saying that he left love for lust and talking about their sex and how she was his first... She even told him if he needed to come over right now cos she had taken heaps of pills to OD, I called the police and explained the situation and that we were not sure if she had but she sounded pretty wasted on the phone, they went around an smashed the door down an yep she had...

He hates her with a passion... because she kept on an on an on with guilt trips and I love you and your Girlfriend is a slut (Bahaha he's my first)

If he is hanging up when she calls, is not texting her back unless its to tell her to stop and is showing you the text messages and letting you text her back...He is not cheating on you!

The on again off again could be that she was once a very large mistake that has come back to haunt him... He may have told you that she was a only a friend because he doesn't want you to be upset by an ex contacting him, which means he really really likes you...

Thats just my opinion...

could always suggest he change his number or get hers blocked from his phone..

• Wow. The question is how did he react to that text and you reading that text infront of him? Then I can give an answer.

• He was in the process of deleting it and I leaned over and said let me text her. he gave me the phone. I asked hin by what he she meant by off and on again. He said she means being friends...

• It's such a tough decision. She could very well be a friend who has feelings for him but is bitter because he's dating you when she thought he would date her. She could also be fooling around with him, but I have a slight feeling of doubt that's happening. I think you should bring it up with him again to see his response. Don't accuse him of anything, just ask him what the girl means to him. Accusing him will probably make him respond more negative and give you the wrong idea.

• nope... get her blocked from your service provider... end of story.

• He has blocked her and she used her friends phone and contacted him...she just won't stop!

• Go to the police you can get a restraining order. or you can turn the tables and start harassing her text the same message to every number she has called you from... her friends will soon stop letting her borrow their phone when they get ten text 5 minutes apart at 2am in the morning. :) make sure they are addressed to her like STOP STALKING ME _____ YOUR WAY TO UGLY I WOULDN'T EVEN LET MY DOG HUMP UR LEG.

should be pretty embarrassing for her.....

• Do you know the girl?

Girl If you love him, you need to tame your dog, it seems to me that, that b?*#$ is trying to get back at you. she is obessed yes, but girl, you need to give yO man and that ***** a piece of your mind. Its about time you made them realise you are serious.

If they don't get especially your man, I think you know what to do, if he is doing this to you, what makes us think that he doesn't love the gurl dayem, nigger got serious issues. Maybe its about time you found yourself the "better man".

The has to be a decision put out, its either you or her.

• Well, I think that girl is causing troouble and is trying to make you jealous, she well won't stop till he is her's. so I think you should block the number and try to straighten things out between the two of you, and see how it goes on from there

• dump him.

if you stay with this guy just get used to putting up with bullsh*t like this because you will have to!

• Although it is not his fault that she keeps texting him, he should not have responded to her texts, any texts because that is what she wants. But I don't think fighting about her is a solution either, she is just some crazy bitch who has a thing for your boyfriend. I wouldn't let it get in the way of your relationship. Explain to him that if he ignores her long enough she will stop.