If your ex calls you at 2am, would you be curious as to why?

Or would you not care at all? Would you text them asking them why they called?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Depends on the relationship with the ex. (I'm typically on pretty good relationships with all of them) Lol but personally, yes. First thing in my mind, "who the eff is calling me at 2AM, WHYYYY" So yes I would be curious. And yes, I'd either pick up or (if I didn't wake up) text the next morning asking why they called.

What Guys Said 3

• I would probably wonder why, and be really ticked if they woke me up. 50/50 if I called them back.

• I am really curious as to why he called but I don't want him to think I still care by sending him a text/calling. If any other ex had called, I wouldn't wonder at all.

• Well, you obviously do care because you are thinking about it and talking about it. There is no shame in being concerned about someone that was once your best friend. The only way to clear it up is to call back. Just call him, tell him that you were wondering if everything is OK, and hang up. Leave it at that.

• Perhaps he was drunk and tought hejust woke up at 10 am and called because he tought you where his new girlfriend who knows

• Ya id be a little curious, and yea I'd text them asking why they called. Wouldn't think to much about it as a sign of anything I'm just a curious person :P

What Girls Said 2