He got upset because I post a bikini photo on fb- Is he controlling?

There is this guy I like and he likes me too. anyway, we are just friends but there is this uncanny connection between the to of us. when we go two or three days without talking to each other its crazy. anyway he is on my Facebook and he saw my swimsuit photos, I knew something was off with him because he was being very abrupt with me when we are talking. He finally started talking and he said that he doesn't like the fact that I had those pics up, said he knows me better and he felt disappointed and sad. he also said that it made me look cheap and he went on saying how guys making all sort of comments. he wasn't really angry but he was obviously hurt by it. I like this guy but we are just friends. I am not so innocent either, cause I saw where this girl keeps liking and commenting on his pics and I was furious but I did not say anything to him because I know that we are not dating. So after he went on stating his case I asked him if he had feelings for me and he admitted that he does. I like him but I do not know if we are going to be able to control our emotions. with both our display of jealousy...I have strong feelings for him but should I tell him?

Most Helpful Guy

• You said it yourself. You are NOT dating. Imagine if you were...he would be worse, maybe even emotionally, physically, mentally abusive. Personally I would warn my daughter off of this.

It also comes down to double standards, does he have like or similar photos on his wall? Does he 'like' similar photos on other peoples walls?

He knows you better? What is that supposed to mean? He can not know you better then you know yourself. I mean if you like the picture of you enough that you can post it on the wall, who is he to say that HE knows you better. As insecure as girls are anymore due to weight, bust, butt and other attributes I applaud you for not showing those hangups and being secure enough in your own mind and body to post the pics on your wall.

Even with strong feelings, it is hard almost imposible to change someones ways. Find an ex, ask if he was like that or worse. I mean in the end, mentally and physically it is your life that you are playing with, use your mind not your emotions.

What Guys Said 6

• i've seen lots of bikini photo's on Facebook , I don't think posting some during the summer is a big deal . and people are going to have seen you at the beach . I don't see what his problem is . some guys are weird about stuff like this , some don't mind there girl to be revealing others want her all to themself

• Yes do yourself a favor...and him by telling him how you feel. Seems like both of you are on edge and unwilling to be upfront about how each other feel (when its so obvious). He told and showed you how he feels...do the same for him. He not necessarly controlling...just showed his cards about how he felt about you. Good luck!

• A relationship without jealousy is like living a world without colors.

Just f*cking tell him, you only have one chance to live this life, a meteor can hit any day, you or him can be involved in a car crash any day.

Nothing is perfect, you both like each other, that's what matters. Now its your turn to seal the deal.

• Even IF he was your boyfriend (which he is not), he has no business telling you you can't put swimsuit pics up. It's just a bathing suit, it's not like you're posing seductively in lace lingerie on a bed or something. My girlfriend of five years has plenty of bikini pics on her FB and I don't give a sh*t.

• Tell him.

• Is he controlling? Yes, he's being a bit.

What Girls Said 1

• He got upset because I post a bikini photo on fb- Is he controlling?

Getting upset doesn't indicate controlling to me the way he got upset does as it seems he tried to emotionally manipulate you into doing what he wanted by saying he was disappointed in you and that you look cheep.

I have strong feelings for him but should I tell him?

I think it's best suited for you to focus your attention on another guy and reevaluate the type of guys you're attracted to.

"I am not so innocent either, cause I saw where this girl keeps liking and commenting on his pics and I was furious but I did not say anything to him because I know that we are not dating"

The but makes the difference to me as well as you didn't tell him that you didn't like his pictures, were disappointed in him, and that his pictures make him look ceep.

• Why does actually opening your mouth change the fact that someone is jealous. Quite frankly I commend him more for being more willing to actually say something and not just roll over. People should speak up when there is something the don't like, even if they're opinion might not be so popular.

• @kholland65

Nowhere did I state, suggest, or imply that opening your mouth changes the fact that someone is jealous.

I did state while they're both jealous the difference is he chose to insult and degrade her by saying she looks cheap.

You commend him for insulting his girlfriend out of likely a jealous fit..o.O