Is it bad to text a girl everyday?

I usually text this girl everyday. We also talk everyday in school.

Sometimes I don't text her, but she usually texts me, and we end up having a conversation.

It is rare that none of us will text each other in a day, only when both of us are 'busy'.

So is it bad to text a girl everyday? It seems that our conversations never run dry, and when they start to fade out, I'll quickly end the conversation, and restart the next day.

Okay thanks guys!

Gonna slow down on the texting, and when she starts it, I'll text her for about 5 minutes and then say I have to do something! :D
Okay, now some of you guys are saying to text her... hmmm..

I guess not maybe 5 times a week?
*I guess maybe 5 times a week?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it is, at least for most girls. If you express too much interest on a daily basis, it makes it look like you have noting better to do. Give it a rest sometimes of a couple of days. She'll be more delighted to get a new message when she hasn't had one for a while.

What Girls Said 5

• Technically I wouldn't say it's "BAD"... but if you text her every day you shave away that bit of mystery that would have her questioning your interest in her, run out of things to say to her in person, and generally leave no room for yourself to breathe so that she ultimately thinks there's something wrong if you DON'T text her every free minute that you have...

I'm not particularly fond of texting for these reasons. I prefer the phone, where I can hear the person's tone, appreciate the sound of their voice, and just connect with them at a deeper level. Then again, perhaps that's because I'm not part of "Generation Text"... Sigh. You have to do what you're comfortable with and what you feel SHE is comfortable with. Don't make yourself feel bad for doing something that makes you both happy. Just remember not to overdo it -- "too much of a good thing," you know.

• lol. no

• Apparently she's enjoying this as much as you, why would that be bad? If you both are single, I see nothing wrong with it.

If she wasn't responding back to you in a timely manner then I would say to cut it down a little, but why would you slow down and maker her wait when she seems to like it?

• No! If you don't text her and she does, means she enjoys talking to you, and she is interested!

• ..what would be bad about that though?

What Guys Said 3

• it really depends on what you want. if you want to be her girlfriend then text every day all day long.

but if you wanna be her boyfriend, then you should calm down a bit. instead texting her ask her out and keep texting to the minimum.

• I agree to the extent of asking her out yes!, but I do believe reaching out everyday a little hey there or just thinking bout ya ...isnt going to kill anything us girls love to thought of.

• yeah, apparently girls are attracted to, want guys that have a live, have things going for them, make other things in their life a priority, I don't know why though but I just deal with it

• Probably not the best thing to do. I've done it before and I could still talk to that girl for hours in person too. but that's all it really was, just talk. and texting doesn't really mean much, just that you don't have a whole to do. a girl can easily say anything in a text vs to your face.