Kissing big lips with thin lips, is it awkward? (and how can I make it better?)

i mean for me it was, it was like he's kissing the skin above my lips lol

i hate my lips. I don't understand why guys even want to kiss me with those lips...

2. is there a way to make kissing better if my lips are thinner than his?

3. I highly doubt this but are there any guys who like thin lips?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, coming from someone with big lips who has kissed a guy with thin lips, I'll tell you what I enjoyed about his kisses and what made up for his lack of lips :P lol

He was so romantic, tender, and affectionate when we kissed that I honestly forgot how thin his lips were. There was just something very special about his kissing style. He worked with the atmosphere around us, he would use body language and gentle caresses to make the kiss something greater than just two people pressing their lips together. The only thing that would have made the kisses better was if he would have been less predictable with his tongue movements and mixed it up. I always knew just what he was going to do when he put his tongue in my mouth. But I liked him so much, I didn't gaf lol

Whatever you don't have physically, you can always make up for it by making people feel good :) You can't help what you're born with but you can help what you bring to other people's hearts.

What Guys Said 3

• To me...lips are like breasts. They're a way to embrace and enjoy every size. Although the media tends to romanticize "big stuff" on women (lips, boobs, etc), most guys are not that picky.

If the body part is yours, he loves it because it's yours regardless. :)

• Where is 1.?

• title :)

• Ahh okay it was bothering me lol. To answer your questions:

2. Just use your tongue well, unless its just a quick kiss then idk

3. I don't really have a lip preference, I guess I've never thought about it, but if he's with you then he probably doesn't care or its not a deal breaker for him.

You could always look into surgery but that sh*t is expensive as balls probably.

• It's not awkward, in fact it makes it better in my opinion

• Why? And are you the one with big or small lips?

• They fit together better!

Mine are bigger

What Girls Said 1

• I have thin lips.

Personally, I love having thin lips (not very thin, but not Angelina Jolie puffy). I don't like these big lips that people try to achieve by pumping stuff in.

You can give more precise, delicate kisses.

I don't think it really matters about the size. It's how you use them! I don't think he's consciously thinking about it, he'll more likely be thinking "mmm the girl I love"

Try not to be self conscious about it. If it's really bugging you, experiment with make up. Lipstick can make your lips look plumper, but don't be disheartened if it looks naff at first - color is very very important, and very tricky to get right!

Good luck.