Boyfriend hasn't texted me in 2 days

Hey hey. I bet this question is a common one.

Well, I've been with my boyfriend for a year and 3 months. We've never had a fight or argument, really. We only see each other on the weekends (45 minutes away), but every since we've been together we've texted with each other every day...except the last 2 days. On Wednesday, he didn't text me until 10pm (he worked from 5:30a.m. to 8:30p.m., and even then it was just a "You a no good koala" (he calls me koala) and a funny picture. I texted back with a "LOL" and then he texted goodnight about an hour later. I texted him goodnight as well with "Koala <3 U"

Thursday comes and goes without a text. I saw he was on Facebook, liking and commenting away. Nothing for me. No text, nothing on Facebook. I was super sad and even cried before I went to sleep.

It's Friday, and I know for sure he's had the day off (he told me his schedule on Monday) and he hasn't texted me at all. Usually he texts me to see if we'll be seeing each other on the weekend, which is 95% of the time.

I know I shouldn't freak out because I know he loves me (he tells me and shows me all the time), but I can't help but feel a little unloved and disconnected.

What do I do? How should I respond if he asks why I haven't texted him? I don't text him because honestly it doesn't feel good for me as a female to chase after a man. Any input would help. Thank you!

I texted him and we continued life as we do. We were together the weekend. I didn't even bring it up. I want to have confidence/trust in our relationship and him, so we hung out as we do and had a blast. No drama. Just lots of TLC and kisses and we banged A LOT. LOL

Most Helpful Guy

• A year and 3 months, you shouldn't require frequent texting. You should be getting comfortable with each other by this point.

You said you see him on weekends, why not give him a call and meet again?

Seriously, at this point, I don't see any cause for you to worry.

What Guys Said 4

• Text him first...

• dang a year and 3 months. yea he surely is getting tired of you.

expect a break up sooner or later.

he wants new flesh.

• I doubt that. We saw each other that same weekend and made love like 4 times in one night, and then again the morning after, and then we just hung out all day Sunday. :P

• Yeah, he's totally cheating on you. If you chase him it'll just end up with you looking like a psychopath. You shouldn't stress over it. Instead, you should just break up with him.

• he's not cheating on her. you're just being mean!

• Sounds like your boyfriend is cheating on you too. I'm just being honest. Guys don't fall off the radar without a reason... just sayin'...

• Now I've did the same thing to my Girlfriend (we're dating for 8 months), she made a big deal out of it and we kinda almost broke up. I just needed some time to chill, I told her why I didn't text her, and than she cryed even more, yeah lol. But we got back togeather. Now don't be a overly atached Girlfriend but you have to text him and try to solve it ( no drama!) . And at some part of the relationship a girl should chase a guy, because that way you are showing him that you care about him and you want to be with him blah blah blah, the same thing that he does to you now you have to "repay him" by chasing him for some time AKA TEXT HIM! And try to be drama free.

• "at some part of the relationship a girl should chase a guy, because that way you are showing him that you care about him and you want to be with him " ...

Dumbest bullsh*t I have ever heard!

• But a guy chasing you and doing that he shows that he loves and care about you isn't the dumbest bullsh*t you've ever heard? Let me guess you're single, and don't try to deny it.

What Girls Said 4

• I am in a 3 year old relationship and we still text at least 10 times a day .. it's what makes us both happy .. so don't listen to the people commenting that he is cheating or he is bored of you. .. something is obviously up and I suggest have confidence and ask him right away what's up .. and how you feel uncomfortable .. maybe he doesn't mean or intend to hurt you , maybe he has some problems going on and doesn;t wanna put the burden on you too , just ask :)

• After a year and three months you are not chasing him if you text him first. Just text him already.

• Omg I'm going through everything you're going through. The crying and everything. Guys just don't know what they out us through! How we cry of the little things they're so stupid. I say to wait for him to contact you. And you're not overreacting.

• Give him a call or text him and see if he wants to get together this weekend. Not a big deal. Maybe he's just really busy