Is "ahah" the same as "haha" when texting?

Get an ahah after I say some stuff when texting. Is it the ha ha just misprinted or another laugh (annoyed, bothered, flattered, )?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well when I laugh I go a bit overboard and use multiple hahahah filled with random symbols and letters because I am in laugh attack mode. Aha seems more like either a eureka moment or like as sarcastic moment, it's basically like getting the dreaded lol.

What Girls Said 5

• It's a personal thing.

I tend to say 'ahah' instead of 'haha' if nothing more it intimidates my laugh more! And that's what texting is kinda about...talking. I guess ahaha is more for when I'm really laughing, ha ha is a smile/filler.

• I feel like when I say "ahah" or when someone else says it to me it's not as funny.. It's like a half laugh or an awkward laugh ha ha maube some people see it differently

• Hum guys I need advice, is LOL the same as lol ? xD & xd ? :) & =) ?

• yeah its the same lol

• It could mean that it's like funney but not so funney

But usually it just comes out like that without real intention, like text/type too fast and it came out like that.

1. ahah --not too funney but meh I'll laugh :/ or typo! :D

2. hahah --- that was funny! :)

3. ahahahha-- f***ing funny! :D

4. HAHAHAHA-- Hilarious :D! :D! :D!

5. AHAHAHHAHAH --Laughing attack :D! XD!

• HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH- I want you to f*** me

• Like a laughing orgasm? o.0

What Guys Said 6

• I use these two differently. "Ahah" being the negative version of the two. It's not actually a laugh but more of a "Nothing to say". That's just me.

• Judging from the answers so far I'd say you're doomed no matter how you interpret it. It's bound ot be wrong.

Try actually talking together, that often helps.

• I always use ahaha when I'm actually laughing and ha ha when I just chuckle or smile.

• I only use haha

If I am texting you and you start using lol, jaja, jijiji, hahaha, ahaha, lol, kkkkkkk, :D, 8) then I will start using the same emoticons

• seriously?

• hey guys is texting retarded acronyms and words better then actuall conversation?