Is 2 inches A LOT?

Okay So first Question:,im texting a guy ,i Haven't met him but we talked about height,and he told me he was 168 cm(5,6') ...and I'm like 172 cm(5,8')...Its 2 inches in height difference . Is that like alot?

Will you notice it? Will I have to bend Down to him if I have to kiss him one Day?

Second Question:i had a Dream about that guy That I'm texting...i dreamt he was a lot taller than me,hugged me...i Said to him in The Dream that he was a lot taller than me,and he answered with yeah.

Afterwards we hugged...-does this mean anything?

Third Question :

Its been like The whole Day today,he hasn't Texted me,why?

I feel like I'm The one Who has to text him first The most...but when we text he seems really happy and replys with long messages?

But he's been on Facebook today,and hasn't Texted me..?

I was travelling yesterday to today,and Texted him yesterday I couldn't text anymore,until today at elleven o clock...Its Way past elleven O clock here,and I Haven't gotten any message from him yet.Maybe he thought I meant I could first text after elleven a clock at Night?

Please answe my questions!

AND should I text him?

Most Helpful Guy

• 2 inches is a fair bit in tool size but not in height. There's really not much between 5'6 and 5'8. If it were 5'6 and 6'6 then you potentially got problems.

Maybe the dream came about because evidently you have thought a fair bit about his height. Dreams are usually made up of content that have been circling the dreamers mind in the proceeding day (maybe some stuff from a few days ago as well). ...and okay, I suppose whether consciously or subconsciously, maybe you are kind of wishing he were a little taller. If the dream has any meaning beyond 'that was on your mind the proceeding day' I'd say it'd be that you are wishing he were a little taller.

Finally, It's not a problem that he hasn't texted you for one day. One week, then that'd maybe be a bit off or suspicious or whatever. It's very possible he doesn't want to seem to eager - I know I have sometimes wanted to text but then not done so because I don't want to be texting too often/too regularly. Besides, he could have not seen your text yet could be all. Maybe he's been busy/lost his phone/is out of credit. Give it a bit more time before you worry about this one :)

What Guys Said 7

• 2 inches isn't a lot. Just take a measuring tape and see. You won't have any problem hugging or kissing him at all. You probably won't even notice the difference unless you looked closely.

But to a guy, 2 inches could be a big difference. Some guys will be really insecure and assume since you are taller, that he isn't big enough for you. But there are a lot of shorter guys who don't see their height as a liability at all.

As for dreams, there is no universal explanation for this, but psychology tests have shown that the dreams can possibly be ways of sending information to our brains that are relevant to the situations we are facing (even though there is no grander meaning to our dreams, other than random clips of things that are superficially relevant to us).

If it's only one or 2 days of no contact, give him the benefit of the doubt. But if it's a continuous pattern or it happens for several days at a time, that's not a good sign.

It would mean one of these things:

1. He's playing games in order to seem hard to get

2. He's bad at time management and may not have time for you in a relationship

• I'm tempted to say if you have to ask, it probably is a lot for you. In reality, you probably won't bend down much at all. And it'll be barely noticeable.

Aw, go ahead and text him hehe.

• 2 inches is not a lot, trust me. I had a relationship for a year in which I was over a foot. And you're overthinking the dreaming and the texting. Text when it feels natural, in my opinion, but obviously not every waking moment of every day. If he likes you he should text first sometimes, but then again, maybe he's just not big into starting texts. There could be a lot of explanations, and if you read too much into it you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

And please, for the love of all that is holy, learn how to capitalize the right words! Your question truly drove me nuts reading it like that.

• I thought this is another of those d*** questions... it could be one of the worst kind of situations how some guy tries to tell a girl some complete balooney.

• No two inches isn't alot. You should look for more than height in a person.

• You'll probably be fine so long as you wear flats.

• If you wear heels, then ++ inches.

What Girls Said 4

• 1) It is noticeable, but not hugely so. Its no big deal and 2 inches will NOT require bending :)

2) It could mean you're dwelling on the height too much. Maybe you're nervous and think about it often? Try to relax more. Sure its nice when I guy is tall, but its not the end of the world if he's not.

3) I would assume he just wants to be wanted. Most people don't like to text first. If he seems to enjoy your texts, don't worry about it.

• Not a lot, no you won't have to bend down unless you wear heels.

If your sure the guys likes you but isn't texting you he's either crap with contact or he's playing games.

• 4 cm really isn't a lot. Just don't make some big issue out of it.

Personally, I wouldn't have told him about him being taller in the dream, guys are insecure about height enough as it is. I wouldn't like it if a guy told me "I had a dream that your boobs were bigger" lol. I'd feel as on the subconscious level dreams come from he thinks mine aren't good enough.

Anyway, good luck!

• It's noticeable, yes. You may just have to lean down a bit to kiss him.

As for your dream - It means you'd prefer if he was taller. xD

Just text him.