White guys who only date minorities are perverts

I heard a rumor that white guys who only date minorities and not their white counterparts are normally perverts.

I am not certain how true that is, I am dating a white guy and he prefers to not date a white girl but Blacks, Latinas, Asians or mixed raced are fine... as long as they are not ghetto. Out of all he prefers black girls cause apparently black girls love deeper than any other woman he has dated and claim that its a misconception that they are better in bed. In my eyes he doesn't seem like a pervert o me. I often ask, why don't you date white girls and he would go, I am just not attracted to them, or that their skin is too pale and blah blah and it puzzles me cause this is coming from a very pale dude.

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never heard that, but I am a white guy, and I'm usually more attracted to white girls though. I'm not exclusively attracted to them, but that's neither here nor there. I'll be honest I've never met a white guy who's exclusively attracted to minorities, but I see no reason why they would be.

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 6

• Lol. Nah. What do you mean by pervert though?

1|1
    0|0
  • That's an unfortunate and inaccurate characterization.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's true.

1|0
    1|1
  • Well this is definitely not true, I'm white and I've always been more attracted to Spanish or Latina women, I like white girls as long as they have a great personality, but I don't know, attraction is one of those things you can't help.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like to me jealous white girls or black Asian etc spreading rumors.

0|0
    0|0
  • that is really stupid I'm puertorican and pretty tan and I like almost all girls but white is actually atrractive so is brown and.. asain or watever

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• The pervert thing is just weird and makes no sense.

Your man lkes what he likes! Same with other white guys who prefer to date outside of their race.

1|2
    0|0
  • Makes sense

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots of white dudes have fetishes with minorities. It's not a fetish if he would consider having kids with a minority

0|0
    0|1
  • Imma put it like this...people (haters) will talk about white guys who prefer black girls and say they're perverts like there's supposed to be something wrong with liking us..but look at all the black dudes who go running after white girls, are they perverts too? Your dude just likes who he finds attractive.

2|2
    0|0