Can a 22 year old women date a 41 year old man?

Ok I am currently 21 but turn 22 on feb 22. Ok I asked out my old teacher to go out. He is 41 years old. He said that the age difference is too much... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 41 and married to a 22 year old woman. We have a beautiful daughter together (8mths) and are very much in love. Before I give wisdom I'll give truth. His phone situation is that he is still living with the woman he is divorcing . or, they're still very much in a relationship. That's my first thought. My second thought is he was your teacher and there are phone records to be had down the line and sometimes these showing up on his account may not be entirely ethical if things were to come to light when he's attempting to advance in his career. The "doesn't want a serious relationship" means this; That he digs you, wouldn't mind fooling around here and there but needs to get through his issues and if you and he are upright (so to speak) on the other side of this then he may just be game for something serious then. Now wisdom. With an older man you don't have to deal with the crap that a younger man has to deal with such as jealousy, money problems and being unsure about his sexual practices. At 41 a man knows who he is and what he likes, what his limits are, and that is an extremely important thing to know. What are my limits? It's been a while since you've posted so I hope all things have faired well. Good luck.