Do guys like eskimo kisses?

What do guys think when they're giving eskimo kisses? Do they enjoy it? Think it's sweet? And why would a guy give his girlfriend eskimo kisses?

Most Helpful Guy

• Before my first kiss, that's how I would show my girl I cared. I was nervous about the first kiss and wanted it to be something special. So I'd give her eskimo kisses, and we both really enjoyed them. An eskimo kiss is when 2 people rub noses together, for those who don't know what they are. When we're out in public and she's uncomfortable with a real kiss, I'll just give her an eskimo kiss. Or after we wrestle with each other, it's a soft intimate way to say "I love you" when someone's pinned down or held close and can't move. Another time I'll give one is when we're really close together, but I don't think the mood is completely set for a real kiss. In my opinion it's more intimate than a kiss on the cheek or forehead because we do it less often. So it always brings a smile to her face and that's enough for me! :)

What Guys Said 7

• I like most any kind of kisses from my wife, be it eskimo, butterfly or even just a peck on the cheek, I'm down for any form of affection.

• I'd like it better if it came wid an Eskimo pie lol!

• What is an eskimo kiss?

• Everyone's different. Being with someone who isn't very affectionate, I wouldn't know. In all honesty though, a normal lip kiss would be better in my opinion.

• It's cute when done occasionally

• It's cute.

• I am assuming you found a guy that likes it. It doesn't matter why he likes it. Its uncommon, but not a big deal. Stop over thinking it. It isn't a big deal.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't care if he likes it or not, I'm gonna do it anyway <3

In addition to regular kisses, of course.