How often should you text a girl in the beginning?

We've hung out once. Problem is, it took me several attempts to actually get her to hang out (though she had legit excuses each time and offered alternative times). She texted me soon after hanging out and said she had fun.

It's been a couple weeks since then and haven't heard from her. I feel like with the effort I put in the beginning that she should have been the one to text me first for once, especially if she really did have a good time. I feel like doing any more that I'll be chasing her too much.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say about every other day, so things won't get boring so soon you know.

• every other day seems like a lot for someone you hardly know.

• by hanging out, not texting.

• Well if you guys don't text or call, how else are you suppose to hang out.

What Girls Said 1

• Just text whenever you feel like talking to her. Don't text her out of obligation (I hate that), just text her when you feel like talking to her or hanging out with her.

What Guys Said 2

• Simply text her a lot, or if you can call her.

However, it's still best if you can spend time together.

• Believe what you see. If she is not contacting you then she is not into you. Move on