Could you date a shopaholic?

This question is really for the guys but I was just wondering, do you think they could change? And say if you meet them and not knowing they were featured on a show would you wait for them to bring it up or just not talk about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't mind at all as long as she didn't ask or expect me to pay for her escapades.

• Yeah that's what I'm feeling now, since I've know her since she was like 13 but now she's 25 I expect she would not show it that much around me or if she did she would maybe refrain from asking for money. If it was not for the shopping she is really a good girl

What Girls Said 2

• No. I don't think I could date someone with any addictive qualities.

• no way that is a drain I couldn't deal with that.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, as long as she can use her own money and not spend more than she makes, because when she wants to use my money, then over time, it becomes a problem.

• As long as she spends less money than she takes in, she can shop all she wants.

• Yeah I hope that's the case.. I have to catch up with her to find out hows she's doing.. if she wants to tell me about it fine.. if not then it's OK I will leave it up for her to decide.

• Personally, I'd have serious doubts about dating a shopaholic. I'm not exactly wealthy, and if things ever progressed and we got married, I wouldn't want her going through all of our combined funds buying frivolous things.

• I wonder if she feels I might of seen the video of her on TV and she might feel a little embarrassed? I've known her since 15 and she had a crush on me back then, I think she has always wanted my approval but because she was a little younger then me by 3 years.. Since we are a bit older now I was hoping she would be open.. last time I saw her I almost did not notice who she was because she looked different from the last time I saw her.