Why would a guy drunk text/call a girl ?

Any reason why ? I guess the guys would know better or any girls who experienced it before.

Most Helpful Guy

• there are a few reasons I can think of he was told by a friend to call, he just heard a story about you are something reminded him of you, or he was just plain thinking about you and you always have more courage when you are drunk to say things that weigh on your mind, or it was a booty call

What Guys Said 4

• alcohol tends to make you tell the truth, so he may be texting you cause he wants to tell you something

• Alcohol lowers inhibitions, so you end up doing things you wouldn't normally do. since guys think about sex about 90 percent of the time this leads them to call when they normally wouldnt. moral leave cell at home. lol

• LOL Funny. Once guy called me drunk, was very exited said he likes me, how beautiful I am and so on. But the next day he was so embarrased that we hardly ever spoke again... Still don't know if he was telling the truth. I assume he was think about sex then LOL

• Because they are drunk.

• A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts...probably afraid to say those things sober.

What Girls Said 2

• It really depends on the guy, the relationship and what's been going on between the two. Sometimes it's because they become courageous after drinking so they communicate with the girl and blurt out what they wanted to say. Other times it's because they are looking for a booty call. And again, other times it's because they just want to say hello.

• When I'm drinking and drunk dial/text it's usually because I want to say something that I know I shouldn't say when I'm drunk. Either something innapropriate or a secret. AHH, sometimes I get really mad at myself in the morning when I read I text I sent to a guy about want to do stuff with him. I think guys are pretty much the same, but honestly, everyone is different. I do know guys that do it because they want to have sex, and some that do it because they get to thinking about things and want to talk about them with whomever it is they are thinking about.