Kissing ass(literally)

The other night I was laying on the bed and my boyfriend came up and gave me a smooch on the backside. It felt kind of awkward but that was because he's never done anything like that before. Has anyone had that happen to them before(if not under the same circumstances) and could it mean he's trying to tell me he's open to trying different things?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am sure this is an indication that he is demanding more from you. he is so much passionate about you that he becomes crazy after you. He wants to hv some seductive experiments he must hv seen on videos. And he wanted to apply with you for more fun. If you really like him and you also like it then its OK it willbring more body enjoyment in your life. But if he is not true guy it would be really dangerous because once these things are started you will not be able to stop him again in future he will demand more things and will ask you to hv sex as per his choice. This for the first time it is in your hand how you deal it. If you trust him its OK hv fun these are common things. But if he is just time pass , ask him not to do again. I wish he is your trustworthy boy. You will enjoy these love experiments , but always try he will be with you for ever. mark_acealps@yahoo.com

What Guys Said 4

• I do that to my girlfriend all the time! At first she was surprised, I remember she said "umm... what are you doing?" I just love girls butts like there are no words for how beautiful and sexy they are. your boyfriend might just be showing his appreciation for your bottom! Now my girlfriend enjoys it and she tells me when I kiss her ass while rubbing her legs it turns her on so much.

Im thinking about spreading her cheeks and tossing her salad next time. Thank you for this wonderful question!

• lol this question was fun thanks. =)

• Ive kissed my girlfriends butt, just because it was open and was looking cute lol

• Lol how outrageous. I have only done that about 800 times with a few gf's.

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds weird to me...

• lol wut?

That's really funy.

• yes got kissed all over it, and I mean ALL over ;) feels amazing for me