She is a skinny Mexican and we seem to be really in love. I don't now her well yet. I worry about his past influence on her. I know things like he's got a bigger D***. Is that a deal breaker girls? I also know they feel whites always get their girl. The one I'm dealing with has a somewhat trashy mouth. Is their any red flags I should look for after she's dated one like this? They have a totally different way about them I don't know. Not saying all blacks anything! I'm just watching my back and emotions.
Most Helpful Girl
Let me piece together the problems here...
1. You're 30-35 and are acting like a 15 year old
2. You claim to be in love but don't know her well...creepy!
3. You're making racist assumptions about her ex
4. You're making sexist assumptions about her
5. You are failing to notice the EX in front of the guy's title as her boyfriend. Obviously there's a reason they broke up
6. You assume that because she's dated a black guy that she has different standards as a female or that her past history means ANYTHING about how she will view you.
Solution: Don't date this girl. You are obviously too insecure to handle a girl with a history.2