Her ex boyfriend is black. What should I consider before dating her?

She is a skinny Mexican and we seem to be really in love. I don't now her well yet. I worry about his past influence on her. I know things like he's got a bigger D***. Is that a deal breaker girls? I also know they feel whites always get their girl. The one I'm dealing with has a somewhat trashy mouth. Is their any red flags I should look for after she's dated one like this? They have a totally different way about them I don't know. Not saying all blacks anything! I'm just watching my back and emotions.

Look when a girl dates a black guy she gets used to blacks personality. If young she develops likes and dislikes to this race. They say once you go black they never turn back! It's not just hid penis. Blacks don't behave the way we do. They even talk different. Everything about them is different. Including racism. They obsess over it. So my question stands as such. What might she have become from dating them!

Most Helpful Girl

• Let me piece together the problems here...

1. You're 30-35 and are acting like a 15 year old

2. You claim to be in love but don't know her well...creepy!

3. You're making racist assumptions about her ex

4. You're making sexist assumptions about her

5. You are failing to notice the EX in front of the guy's title as her boyfriend. Obviously there's a reason they broke up

6. You assume that because she's dated a black guy that she has different standards as a female or that her past history means ANYTHING about how she will view you.

Solution: Don't date this girl. You are obviously too insecure to handle a girl with a history.

What Girls Said 11

• The hypocrisy...Hilarious!

You live in the present not in the past. Leave the ghosts of her and your past relationships behind you. Don't let your insecurity destroy everything.

• So you're white and have no problem dating interracially but it's a problem for her to have done so?

Typical

• It's not about not dating because of it's it's about what should I expect? Black are all smooth talkers..

• I don't see why who she dated in the past should matter. People have a variety of tastes, and she's with you for a reason. I mean, it would be silly if anyone was that way. Don't fret over it!

• what should you consider. She dated a "black guy". And! Let's say she dated a white guy. What would you do? Now do the same thing now that she dated a black.guy.

• Get your head in gear.

• If you are worried dump her

• Her past relationships shouldn't matter. You also sound insecure.

• "We seem to be really in love. I don't now her well yet" How can you love someone you don't know well?

• Are you sh*tting me? You shouldn't consider anything. Her past relationships don't matter.

• @Update " Look when a girl dates a black guy she gets used to blacks personality" You do know not all black people aren't the same right? We don't all have the same personality.

• Why are white guys so afraid of the big black c*ck?

• because she might now have a big black hole...

• You're insecure and her past life is not your business.

• Lol if your that worried about satisfying her why doesn't he ask this big black bull to come around at the weekend and so he can slip her his big ol pringles can to her while you beat your cocktail sausage using your tears as lube. Fucking grow a set of balls. The ex might be a decent guy. You might just drive her away with your insecurities and kkk bullshit. If you want to satisfy her sexually then up your game. # pathetic

• i don't think that is a problem just ask her out

What Guys Said 3

• an EGO check

• LOL! chill out man ! It's going to be alright!

• You are already talking bad about her so since you are the best just break up with her now. Glad to see such a judgmental insecure gentleman.