Neck Kissing - Is it always sexual?

Saturday night I hung out with my now boyfriend. We cuddled in a Lay Z Boy & watched scary movies! He asked me if I wanted to be his girl & I said "yeah!" (of course)! I told him that I was new at all of it, since he is my first & he seemed alright. We kissed a few times & he carried me around the room commenting on how light I was (I'm only 112#!)

Before he left, he sat me down on the chair, kissed me on the lips and then started kissing me on the neck. It felt good, but I'm just wondering if that means that he wants to "get frisky." I'm very self conscious about that subject/area/topic...whatever you wanna call it.

If he REALLY wanted to get frisky, would he of tried to take it farther? Should I be on guard next time I hang out with him? Its not that I didn't enjoy it, I just don't want things to escalate...yet...

Most Helpful Girl

• well neck kissing is sexual but doesn't have to precede sex. its just an intimate moment of love that feels so good, and like bryanda02's mum said, if you don't want him to take it any further than that, its entirely in your control=] you know him and will get to know his intentions.

my boyfriend does it to me yet we know very well that we are not having sex till we are married. simple. once boundaries are in place [set by u, him, both or some other authority], then you stay in it and that's it=]

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• if he wanted to take it further he would have tried to take it further. if he didn't try to take your clothes off or start taking his clothes off then I would say he just liked kissing you. I made out with a guy last year and we kissed each others' necks and made out for a few hours without going any further. it can happen. :)

• My mom always told me this and I think it applies to your situation: A man goes only as far a woman lets him. If you're not comfortable taking things further, then don't! If he goes for your neck next time you guys are together, just kind of casually move his lips back to yours. good luck!

• lol so many exclamation points.

It's usually sexual, yes. If you're not ready for that, talk to him about it.

• absolutely

• absolutely always sexual or absolutely would have tried to take it farther OR absolutely to being on guard?

• In my opinion it is always a sexual kind of kiss. it shows a lot of passion