We haven't texted in 3 days, should I initiate?

We have beg talking for almost 2 months, he always initiates. I have maybe two or three times. Our conversation on Fridays fizzled out : he said cook for me, I said bring me ice cream, he said one day. I didn't respond to it (also its an insde joke since I hate cooking blabla). Anyway we haven't spoken since and usually he'll initiate and I feel weird now. It feels like if I message him, he'll know he has me where he wants. Also he hasn't been on whatsapp since yday, whereas that was our main medium of communication and he never stays away so long. We were both online on fb and neither said a thing...whereas we talked every day before.

Should I message him? Or let him come to me? And what's your perspective? Thanks

He didn't reply and came online as well

Most Helpful Girl

• Message him! Show him you care! If you always rely on him to message you then he might get the impression that you're only interested in talking to him if he acts first and then go on to assume that you don't have feelings for him (I'm assuming you do). Just do it and don't think so hard about it.

What Guys Said 2

• message him...

• if you love him you must do something .maybe it is your time to start.say yes to your heart and you will see that calmness comes to you and you feel free of stress

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should definitely send him a message, otherwise you won't know where you stand and you'll just keep worrying about it. Just by getting into contact doesn't mean 'he'll have you where he wants you'- it just means you've shown some interest and you want to talk to him.

• Doesn't sound like a love match. It sounds more platonic in nature.