Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 18

• I'd like to meet without a spandex suit or bras/panties for clothes. Basically anyone that could be taken seriously.

• I love superhoes. ...

https://youtu.be/JO7k8sYodVA

• Catwoman doesn't have any superpower. I like Raven myself.

• Heroine is not cool don't do drugs dood

• Speed is the essence of all things.

• Wonder woamn is a bitch who nearly destroyed the world when superman wasn't there to check her ass about hating men for no reason.

• Oh?
      And you just hate women in general based on all of your answers and questions... Why so sad and bitter?

• "Notice - again - (even though you said you tell it 'like it is') all you said in your 1st comment is only something negative."

So I say something negative about one character in your list of women you'd like to meet and you equate this to me being bitter an hating women. Logic not even once.

• Listening isn't your thing either...

• Except buffy and last 2 they all look in jumpsuit, but they all are SEXY

• Heroines don't exist..

• I'd love to meet Wonder women or Supergirl... Then I would steal their powers, like Lex did.

• I really hate daenerys... But Yeah... I'd like to meet her too... I kind of think of her as modern day white female stuck in a medieval fantasy land...

• What no black widow?

• I make my own.

- Ciem (Sodality)
    - Cherinob (Cherinob series)
    - Mukade (Sodality)
    - Feruga (Sodality)
    - Earwig (Sodality)
    - Tabitha Pang (Swappernetters),
    - Mapacha (Gray Champion: Chillingworth's Revenge)
    - Keet Kabo (Phaemer Village Peacekeepers)
    - Slip-Sadie (Sodality)
    - Semaphry (Volkonir)
    - Cindy Martius (Stationery Voyagers)
    - Stella-Marie Jenkins (Stationery Voyagers)
    - Becky Ryba (Experiments and Offspring)
    - Repkata (Replox)

Those are just the humanoid heroines with actual powers. If I were to list all the cool ladies in my database without supernatural abilities, the powered anthropomorphic animals, etc., I'd run out of letter count for this post.

Feel free to search Wikia or Google for these names, if you're curious.

• Atalanta and Electra.

• there no female heroes i can relate to despite being man... but Sif is my favourite.

• Catwoman and Elektra don't really have superpowers do they? Buffy might.

I'd like to meet Vampirella, Supergirl, Madame Mirage, and Samus Aran.

• Buffy has superstrength - she had it before she was trained to use it.

Catwoman has 9 lives... and she didn't train to be a gymnist - she became one when she was almost eaten by cats...

Electra - She is resistant to pain and extreme heat and cold. She is also able to keep to the shadows and move with such speed that she can remain unseen even in daylight.

Elektra has the ability to mesmerize others, and as such make them see illusions or other phenomena.

Elektra also has the ability to "throw" her mind into those of others. ... so...

• The origin of catwoman you mentioned was made up by Tim Burton for the movie Batman Returns. She has no powers in the comics and is simply anot Olympic caliber athlete with a gymnast background.

• @WeaponZero Even in the movie it was metaphoric. Not real. Like at the end when dude was shooting her he shot her in the arm and legs. Finally when she had "ran out of lives" she killed him and herself.

• Wonder Woman used to be the epitome of female superheroes. She was like the girl version of Superman in terms of iconic but she's kind of just been thrown to the wayside and forgotten about in the recent surge of comic book heroes making it into mainstream media in the past decade. It'd be interesting if they made a blockbuster movie about her.

The Halle Berry Catwoman movie kind of ruined Catwoman forever...

• Fantastic Take, I love all of these heroines, I would also add She-Ra The Princess of Power, Supergirl, and She-Hulk :D

static.comicvine.com/.../1168930-she_ra.jpg

orig15.deviantart.net/.../...llyplasma-d5dlpyr.jpg

img1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../She-Hulk_Vol_2_1.jpg

What Girls Said 7

• 28d

I know this take is old but the title is misleading. Catwoman and Electra have no superpowers.

Good take though!

• Wonder Woman of course 😃

• Catwoman doesn't have no superpowers anyways I would of loved to meet batman even tho he don't have any either lol

• Maybe Buffy.

For guys: Batman😎😎

Can I add Aladdin?❤

• Wow, all of my favorite heroines, hmm, at least most of them, I would also like to meet Power Girl, Xena The Warrior Princess, and Witchblade...

pre11.deviantart.net/.../...manfan2099-d4eq5qu.jpg

static.comicvine.com/.../...41-1378732_xena115.jpg

ecx.images-amazon.com/.../51cuZlRDfUL._SY300_.jpg

• images-cdn.moviepilot.com/.../...b7-png-182556.jpg

Black widow. like Captain America her character in the comics has a genetically modified body

• Great take, but Catwoman has no superpowers, she is just expert in gymnastics, martial arts and athletics, just like Elektra...
    Buffy is proficiently trained to fight vampires, demons and werewolves, but what's her superpower?
    Daenerys Targaryen - Ok, she can control dragons, that's cool :)
    Selene is a mutant, that's nice too..
    However, Wonder Woman is the greatest and most powerful Superheroine here ;)

• Buffy (Slayer's) have superior physical abilities like strength, endurance, speed, agility and the ability to heal from injury much quicker. "Slayers" also have the ability to sense or have dreams about impending doom or something i think as well.

• All of these heroines are worthy, but they are not like League of Justice, or Avengers, or Fantastic Four etc.

• Except for Wonder Woman, of course ;)