16 Memes That Only People Who Are Child-Free by Choice Will Find Funny

This myTake is inspired by another GAG user. This user said I have issues because I repeat myself; this myTake was inspired by him, and I'm a bit petty. He doesn't know that I wasn't serious, those reasons were because I was trolling him because I'm bored. Plus he thinks I'm crazy because I said that if I got pregnant and had kids, my life would ruined.

Yeah my life would be ruined; I don't like kids. I plan to become a registered nurse and travel the world. I don't know how I am supposed to study for tests when there's screaming children nearby. I once tried to do my homework while babysitting my niece and I wanted to rip my hair out. Plus children are expensive so I won't be able to travel. The likelihood of me getting pregnant is very low because I would take every form of protection out there. Thank god for birth control and procedures like tubal ligation.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

ginny_weasley is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 19

only people who don't have kids can find it funny?

i have a kid. i find them funny

Slow down there. I don't like kids. That doesn't mean I want them to be covered in paper cuts, dipped in lemon juice, and rolled in salt.

That would be an awesome youtube video. As long as they're wearing eye protection. Getting lemon juice in your eyes hurts like hell. wouldn't want to seem em in any pain..

i was only saying you said "only people who are child free by choice will find this..."
      and i was saying i'm not child free and find it funny

i by no means said that you don't like kids and even insinuated anything about your feelings regarding kids

@Omar5881 someone stole your face and used it in a meme dude.

Lol, Inhave kids, money and done whatever I wanted and yet my kids are by far the most important thing in my life along with my wife. You have no idea what you are going to miss. Your #10 meme is there for a reason, people do talk about their kids because of the importance they have in their life. Like I said, I have all that your Take talks about and yet it is all about family. Males at least get a lot longer to figure it out, females have until mid thirties mostly.

Your diatribe (so you don't have to look the word up: a forceful and bitter attack against someone or something) plays heavy on the notion that those with kids don't have a lot of money or the ability to do what they want. I am simply stating that I have all of that and my children are still the best part of my life. There is a part of me smiling right now as your immaturity is surely making you boil with the thought 'I don't care!' in a whiny voice while stomping your feet. Lol.

I am saying that if I have children, I won't be able to do what I want. I don't give two shits about your fuckin kids and how happy they make you. No, I'm literally sitting here in front of my fireplace saying, no one cares about your crotch demon.

Is it me or does the gal in #13 look like she could have fun "practicing" trying to make kids?

So many childfree men
    So few childfree women
    How to get one for myself?

Good take! I can relate to them :)

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../Children+5.jpg

People should just accept each another and get along without discriminating life choices.

"Be fruitful and multiply." - Genesis 1:28

Some who are living, for a variety of reasons, can't. So those who can, but won't, due to selfish materialism and vanity in all the wrong things, are often quite sickening to behold.

I at least tried. It all went up in smoke. Will I be blessed with another chance? That remains to be seen. I at least understand the gravity of being in my position. Material possessions will be of little comfort to me when I am old and still lonely.

Just because you don't want to have kids doesn't mean you don't want to get married

In my opinion it's much more selfish to bring a child into this world because you want to live up to some status quo, and not because you truly want the kid.
      It's better to not shame those who don't want kids - they probably wouldn't make good parents anyway. Just like people who don't like dogs wouldn't be good dog owners. No need for more fucked up kids in the world.

I haven't wanted kids so far lol but maybe it'll change some day I don't know we'll see.

Happy Go Lucky Leo strolling down the road, probably with his dick still drying off sounds about an accurate description lol

Wr all make choices and pay for them one way or the other, its no big deal.

this was stupid but rather speak the truth then speak a lie

Gold-diggers shouldn't have kids anyways.

OMG Number 15 the facebook updates are so awful - Those memes made me laugh - I respect all peoples wishes whether to have or not have kids

I'm hoping on that train too

I'm totally with you on this I don't ever want kids

Its not like i dont want kids.. its just that i dont want to go through the whole diaper period.. XD maybe i should consider adoption. I mean, meeting the kid before you decide to have them, only insures that you won't end up with a spoiled brat 😂

And there are already so many children waiting for a happy home. Maybe its better to give one of those a home instead of making a new kid.

If the baby period is the only part you don't like then yeah definitely consider it!

@frozenhorizon those diapers and the crying and ugh. Already feel yucky thinking about it xD

I know it's disgusting to me too, lol. If I ever have kids in my life they will be adopted, it's doing the world a favor anyway because you're helping out a kid who has a rough life AND not contributing to even more global waste by increasing the number of people. But it's still making like a 12-15 year commitment and likely hundreds of thousands of dollars of living expenses, so I probably wouldn't do it still

Don't have to sell me on it. Just a couple weeks ago a 3rd guy I went to school with became a dad. At 20? I just don't get it.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...1414414152.jpg
    media.makeameme.org/.../...orried-about-zdi5tl.jpg

At 20? His life is over and it hasn't even started.

Shit I lied its 4, forgot.
      One of those was even intentional too. Like you said, say goodbye to the next 25 years of your life. I can't comprehend the logic there.

What Girls Said 19

The grammar in #8 hurts my eyes... Aaah!

I love this take though

I find these funny and I want kids later on lol

As a person who plans to not have kids in the future, I can attest to this Take as a relatable one 😃

I don't want kids either. Hear my tale why.

I won't ever want to repeat babysitting in my 20's when I have a much fulfilling task to do where I'd be preoccupied like career or leisure!

I have three siblings, all of them being younger than me. Mom has been relying on me for taking care of the youngest one while she monitors the second youngest one. Babysitting the youngest one has been really challenging and demanding. Errands here. Errands there. Errands everywhere.

What would make out of me if I were to raise kids on my own without being dependent to my parents anymore? It will make parenting a lot more challenging and it will be a million times harder than the sacrifice I am doing right now.

Let's be real here. Parenting is not for everyone; hence, not wanting a kid is actually good for the one who has made the decision!

I honestly wouldn't imagine an optimistic Cccgala when I'd be having kids of my own in the future. It's not just my style. To me, having kids would leech out the energy in me. I hope you all understand that.

• 9d

good,,

I don't have kids and are so sick of my older relatives/family members tell me that time is running out for me and all that. I always tell them I'm happy with the way my life is.
    My cousins my age all have at least one kid and believe me when I say that I get a panic attack just seeing them whenever we have family gatherings. I dont even touch or go near them but just seeing them, I can't breathe.
    So, yeah...

Fantastic! I am SICK to the back teeth of people having kids and thinking 'we've made it, life is complete' especially those who are between the ages of 15-19.

I'm sorry, what? What part of being stuck in a house paying rent with screaming, needy, pooping children can be compared to living the dream? Another one that also majorly annoys me are couples who are like 'we love each other, let's get married!' And on like their wedding night they conceive... it actually disgusts me. It's like one big show.

I can COMPLETELY understand when you say it would ruin your life, I recently had a scare myself and told my boyfriend had it happened I'd probably have felt suicidal and have been at a loss regarding what to. He too tried to tell me it wouldn't be that bad, but let's face it, it really would have been.

Like you, I want to focus on my career, get married and spend that time vacationing with my husband, friends and family. Getting out of this town and seeing the world. I don't understand how the beauty and freedom of that can even begin to be compared to popping out bratty kids and having a big stretch marked alien body.

What I find worse is we live in a vastly over populated world with millions and millions of kids in foster care and homes etc. Nobody to care for them. Yet instead of couples thinking 'we could be selfless and actually give someone a home' it's all about them being selfish and passing on their genes and having something of their "own". I just can't stand the whole thing.

I've read it before that smart people either have one kid at the most or none at all, so I guess you and I are a minority there probably! But I hear ya. And there is nothing more annoying than someone actually asking when you'll have kids, you say never and they'll either stare at you in disbelief or tell you 'awww you'll change your mind eventually' ... no... no I won't...

I'd say I don't judge people for ruining their lives by having kids but that would be a lie cause, I kinda do 😜 Doesn't mean they can judge me for not wanting any though (double standards much) haha.

16 definitely describes the comments I get from people. I am 30 years old. I know what I want from my life, but apparently since I don't want kids, I don't. I've had so many people tell me that I am too young to know what I want. How does that make sense? My cousin is turning 20 and she is trying to find a boyfriend so she can have a kid. Everyone is supportive of her.

I feel the same. I said on here that having children will ruin my life and some guy said I have issues. He also said it's naive of me to think that I will never want children because that could in ten years. I asked if he asked any pregnant women if they were sure they want kids because people do change their minds. He also went on to say that I shouldn't get my tubes tied because that decision is too permanent. He said that he knew more about birth control than me and that I should just take birth control for the rest of my life, he is obviously oblivious to the mass amount of health problems birth control causes.

Even though I've had baby fever for like 2 years XD this was really funny. Kids are fun and all, but so is extra money, vacations, sleep, and candy all for yourself on Halloween >:D

lol. the only thing I got from this is money. And WTF is the point of getting married and not having kids if you biologically can? Why waste that amount of money for nothing.

Lol nice. You should have added this:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2495a0a6e6.jpg

Agreed! Kids are boring. And annoying. And if I ever DO decide to have a kid. I won't be flaunting my child on social media. Like no one cares about your child, shut the fuck up and keep that shit to yourself.

Sounds like my kind of life. We'll get a dog instead 🐶

Wow, i'm like the exact opposite of everything in this take

Number 16 is awesome! Lol All reasons why I think sterilization and permanent birth control should be more common and more affordable. I am shocked at how many people never even consider it.

Exactly just yesterday I was told to take birth control instead of getting a permanent solution like getting my tubes tied. Birth control gives you similar symptoms to early pregnancy and potentially, major problems. Why should I go through those symptoms if I don't want the nasty buggers?

Exactly! I had to attend two counseling sessions before my ob/gyn would agree to do mine. And I was already 25. They shouldn't make it so difficult.

I don't think not wanting children is a problem, I just find it disturbing when people could hate the idea of having children so much but they still have sex and when they get pregnant they kill their babies. If you don't want kids then fine, but sex is for the purpose of making babies so if you aren't willing to step up in the case of pregnancy, you really shouldn't be having sex period.

People who are dead set against having kids typically use birth control.

It's people who don't bother to think about it and get surprised by it who wind up having abortions.

I'm sorry you have to go through that. Usually on the first day of my period, I am basically bedridden. Sometimes I get big sweat that make me think I have menopause.. I'm in a Facebook group of other people who are childfree by choice, and birth control has given them major problems. I'm doing research on what is best for me. I have a doctors appointment next month and I plan to ask about how irregular and how abnormally short they are.

@ginny_weasley It's alright. I'm certain it's hormonal for me and not something physical as I'm sure the pills wouldn't have stopped these issues. When I get the chance though I would like to get everything looked at down there because I do want children when I'm older.

I went through puberty very early, I had pubic hair, was developing acne and had breasts when I was 7-8 years old. I was also wearing my current, adult shoe size when I was 8. I got my first period at 10 and by then I was a C cup. My body developed very fast for my young age. I don't know why it did, but I'm certain it's affected my periods. They used to be normal from ages 10-12 but when I turned 13 it all went down hill.

I think it's important we all take our health into our own hands. For me, this has helped a ton but I still hope to find better solutions. Talk to your doctor, do your research but also know other people's experiences might be different from your own. For me BC has been a godsend.

I'm so happy I don't have any kids! I hope I could make it through 2017 with NO kids.

Oh my gosh, my mom freaks out everytime I tell her I don't want kids. She once slapped me and threw everything of my counter because I was being an "ungrateful little cunt". I mean, I'd rather have money and free time than a small child that I will only have for 18 years of my life + it disrespect me in the process... and for all I know if it's anything like me it's going to be a little shit or could end up a terrorist.
    I'm also helping the world's over population...

I'm so sorry she doesn't respect your decision. I feel the same about children. I've babysitting my baby brother and it's so annoying for me to have a rough day just for him to come home from school just to disrespect me.

Lmao #3 is my favourite. My brother has it on a t-shirt.
    I, too, don't want any kids. I've told my father this and he always says that that'll change and I'll be pregnant before the age of 20 (ahaha). Like, if I have a kid, then whatever, but I'd rather not.
    Traveling the world sounds much better than listening to annoying children. 👍

I made the decision to not have kids and nothing changed. I'm not 20 and can't imagine having a baby, my life would be over and it hasn't even begun. If I had a kid, I would be extremely unhappy. Even while babysitting my niece I can only do that for a short period of time before I want to pull my hair out. Plus they have childfree airlines so no annoying, screaming children during a flight.

I totally agree. I've babysat my nephews before -- I understand. I mean, I like kids sometimes, but they stop being cute REAL quick.
      And childfree airlines... that sounds great. :)

5 is great