Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon/animated character?

Video games count to.

I use to have a crush on Tommy Pickles from the Rugrats spin-off All Grown Up, and Darrin from As Told By Ginger. I also thought Huey & Riely from the Boondocks were super cute.

Forgive me if it sounds weird.

0|0
5|11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Princess Jasmine was one of my first girl crushes. She's just so exotic. Also, Jessica Rabbit. The first time I realized I had a preference for women with big breasts.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Jessica from who framed Roger Rabbit lol. JK

2|1
    0|0
  • Video game counts? ... then all the female romantic companions in Mass Effect and Dragon Age. Lol. #NerdLyfe

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah Jessica Rabbit

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol yeah I use to have a big crush on Raven from Teen Titans maybe that's why I like alternative/goth style chicks now

1|0
    0|0
  • Ace Combat V: The Unsung War
    I had a crush on one of the pilots, Edge was her call sign, I don't even remember her name. She was cool and kicked ass.
    I also liked Juno from Force Unleashed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Velma from Scooby Doo

1|0
    0|0
  • haha yeah, Daphne from Scooby Doo

1|1
    0|0
  • Betty and Veronica.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, when i was five i like this alien of of jimmy neutron

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that blonde girl from 'Three friends and jerry' I used to feel sick sometimes watching the show

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• lol I've been into a few disney princes yeah. other than that, no one :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Growing up I had the hugest crush on Ken Ichijouji and Tai and Davis and pretty much every character with goggles. I still have a soft spot for goggles.

1|0
    0|0
  • Aladdin, I love the movie and the video game for Super Nintendo was one my top 5, I miss playing it!

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe tuxedo mask but not really. I need real people to be attracted/

0|0
    0|0