Gaggers? Pick up line contest?

I was admittedly inspired by a fellow gagger.. tell me your best pickup line. Funny or not
Upvote for the ones you like 😊

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, so you kinda crook your finger at them and beckon them over and when they come over to you, you say 'See, I made you come with just one finger. Imagine what I could do with my whole hand' :P It's pretty awful but it's my favourite one.

What Guys Said 9

• I dont know about best, but this is kinda funny.

Say 'Hey I love this!' and point to her necklace. She might say thanks and hold her necklace or whatever and then you say, 'Oh no, I meant you boobs, but your necklace is pretty cool too'.

You look inquisitively at her and say 'What's that in your eye?'. She may let you look closer and then you say 'Oh dont worry. Its just a sparkle'.

• " I think you're suffering from a lack of Vitamin Me " :P

• this one only works in german. it´s "ich hab ne destille, wollen wir rum machen?" meaning "i have a distillery, lets make out". the funny part is "rum machen" means "producing rum" and "rummachen" means making out :D so it´s a pretty clever pun.

sorry that it doesn´t work in English :P

• I think you look sweet... can I lick you and find out?

I lost my phone number... can I have yours?

I promise I'll do anything just tell me what I have to do... I really wanna fuck you

“Can I give you an Australian kiss? It’s like a French kiss, but Down Under!”

I wanna get lost in your Outback

I’ll eat you like a dingo eats a baby

Let me show you why Australia started out as a penal colony.

I just spent all day hiding chair's so the only place you have to sit is on my face

Roses are red violets are fine you be the 6 and I'll be the 9

If you were a booger, I'd pick you

If I flip a coin, what do you think my chances are of getting head?

Hey, have you got any Raisins? No? How about a Date?

What can a guy like me do in a girl like you?

Your pants would look good on my lampshade

ets play hide-n-seek, if u find me u get 2 fuck me.. if u can't.. im in the closet

• "Here feel this jacket" *you rub it* "do you know what it's made out of?" You say "no what?" "boyfriend material"

• are you a pentecostal because i want to speak in tongues with you

• Is that a new jacket? its very becoming on you. If I were on you, id be coming too

• I have noticed you come here often.

I can help you with that back at my place.

• Yep. I dont do pick up lines as i think they are just plain stupid. You should not need one. But here is one i plucked out of the air. Its as bad as they come (rofl)...

• 😂so bad it's funny

• I have maybe read about a handful of them in my life and they are just awful so i never read any more to save me from puking my guts out.

And yeah, i just made that up on the spot.

What Girls Said 5