Who else can't leave the house without their headphones?

There is nothing worse than leaving home without your headphones especially if you're working out lol!

Who else can't leave the house with out their headphones?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm always bringing my earbuds. Sometimes I don't use them, but like someone told me, "it's better to have them and not need them than to need them and not have them" lol. Actually I cannot work out without music. Heck i can't do schoolwork without music lol

• Omg same lol

• Could I message you? I finally found someone who likes music as much as me lol.

• Of course! 👍

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah, headphones are great for when you don't want to be bothered and just want to do something without people chatting you up.

What Girls Said 13

• Lol same!! The worst is sitting for 6h in a train and not being able to listen to music 😫 I've been so desperate that I listened to music (without earphones) on volume 1 while putting the speakers really close to my ear XD

• Lol when I'm out walking in the store I turn it up loud from my pocket when I forget it. I hate it cuz old people just walk past hearing "All I want for my birthday is a big booty ho!" And just give me a strange look and shake their head in shame lol

• HHAHAHAHA BIG BOOTY HOE 😂 Well their reaction is not surprising at all haha!!

• Lol I also get "turn that gangster shit off". Which is exactly why you can't leave without your earbuds

• I hate that! I used to get bullied big time when I was a kid. The headphones were my safe haven. If I didn't have them, then I would have to listen to the kids make fun of me when I was out biking or walking.

• YEAH I know the feeling!

• i can, but no way in hell am i going to uni or the gym without headphones.

• Sameee I bring them everywhere!!!
    Sometimes I catch myself with the earphones on my ears without music playing. ... I think I'm addicted to my earphones

• Headphones are definitely a security blanket for me when going outside of my house.

• Nothing worse than leaving the house without your headphones? Have you tried leaving the house with them only to plug them in and realise one side works or they don't work at all?

• i hate to preach but i was like this when i was a teenager. i always disconnected myself with my surroundings by blasting music but i advise you all to leave out the earbuds while walking or in class because it really makes time feel slow paced and natural. my earbuds broke when i was on a trip to nigeria and it was one of the best things that happened on that trip, i became really observant of my surroundings and it made the trip a million times more special because i focused on the beauty of the country rather than the beauty of my music.

• me me me! goodness earphones are a must.

• I don't even know where my headphones are XP

• If I ever leave the house without headphones, someone needs to call the doctor. (eh? eh? got it? 😂)

• I can't especially when i need to drive to school in bus..

• Not a problem for me.

What Guys Said 8

• I leave without my headphones all the time... I guarantee that if I took my ATH-M50x with me, I'd either get ran over by a stray car, or some homeless would rip it off my head.

• I hate wearing headphones at the gym! Yeah, I'd much rather listen to music than other people grunting, but I hate ear buds and I sweat too much for regular headphones.

• In my opinion earbuds are better than headphones. What I do is put the wire under my shirt so it won't get in the way lol

• I keep extra headphones in my car and at work.

• yeah they are a must have :)

• I don't mind leaving my headphones at home at all, although I don't go to the gym for exercise either. I listen to so much music while I'm at home that it's nice to have a break haha. I also have a separate pair at work so that covers most of my needs.

• haven't used them for quite some time. I don't need them anymore since I drive by car and not public transport

• Lol I never take headphones anyplace, I don't need em outside of my house.

• If I left 'em I don't give a shit... I'd listen to music widout... I'm not ashamed of da genre I listen to...