Do you tease/make fun of your girlfriend for farting?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 3 years and living together for 1. He has never heard any bodily function from me in all the time we've known each other until yesterday when I accidentally farted, lol. We've always had a playful relationship and he likes teasing me any chance he gets. We were sitting on the couch and I was giving him a hard time about something (I don't remember what), so he started tickling me so I would give in to what he was saying. I'm very ticklish and that's usually the only way he can get me to admit to something or get a straight answer out of me. Normally I just go to a different room if I have to fart or I just hold it in when I'm in his presence, but my uncontrollable laughter and squirming made one slip out and there was nothing I could do about it. It was barely audible but it was still obvious that it was a fart. I was SO MORTIFIED! He, of course, died laughing and even though I was so embarrassed I laughed too because of the way it happened. He made such a big deal out of it and said something like, "Can't wait to tell the boys about this one." Do guys really tell their friends about this stuff? Lol. I'm beyond embarrassed and can't stop thinking about it. He has never slipped up in front of me which makes me even more mortified. Do you guys make fun of your girlfriend for stuff like that? Help me get over this please & thank you, lol :)

Most Helpful Guy

• stop worrying lol u make it sound like life or death. i think he teased u because u didn't ever do it before or maybe u kept up like this act like "oh i don't do that its not lady like" and he's gunna tell his friends because its hilarious that you farted while he was tickling u, not just the fart itself. I wouldn't worry about it lol everyone farts. I think its hilarious when my girlfriend farts really loud, girls farting has always been funny to me. We have farting contests, dutch oven each other and fart on each other all the time and i never consider it unnatractive or unlady like she's just being funny. I like when girls are comfortable enough to fart around me in the first place.

• 7d

I'm normally very "ladylike" so I'm sure that's why he was so amused by it ahaha :) You were right that he told his friends about it & I wanted to strangle him on the spot! I'm just glad he didn't tell the entire universe. Jeez lol

• 1d

Haha no problem :) You made me laugh a lot so you deserved it

• 1d

glad i could help lol follow me if u want : )

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• I get really embarrassed and feel ashamed of myself for farting, so I try to think she would feel the same so that is just a line I do not cross.

• You sound like a good boyfriend, ahah :) I swear mine likes messing with me as a pastime

• My sister and her husband have fart competitions with each other! I just cringe when I hear their stories and beg them to not tell me, LOL! Some people are open about it, others not so much. I know in my head it is normal and everyone does it, and it's no big deal, but still, you know right?

• Yeah, I know what you mean. Everyone does it but I still feel so embarrassed anyway lol :) luckily he was a good sport about it & made me see the humour. However, I'm going to make sure it doesn't happen again because he's so cruel about it ahaha :)

• lol... im sorry but iv heard just about every noise the body can make from the women iv dated and yea its funny and not a big deal

• Oh gosh, he made me feel so embarrassed. Do guys tell their friends about stuff like that or was he just messing with me? ahah :)

• some guys might but i mean even if he does its not a big deal they will just laugh a little and think bout how their own girlfriends or wives have done something similar

• 6d

All it does it embarrass the girl endlessly and make her feel ashamed for having a normal functioning body. Why do guys feel the need to tell everyone? Lol

• 😂 I think men do this because we find it silly that women are so weird about it in the first place. I don't care man, if I've known you for like 5 months I'll fart around you.

• I don't know why women are so weird about it but I honestly thought I'd die of embarrassment, lol :)

• Because we want to be seen as attractive and sexy & that just makes us one of the guys, lol :)

• Eh, I think most men would prefer women to be more open about it. I find it immature when women aren't

• It's nothing personal, a lot of guys even myself find farts to be the funniest fucking thing.

This is me when I hear a fart lol

http://replygif.net/i/1548.gif

• 7d

Yeah, my boyfriend laughed his head off ahah :) Meanwhile girls just blush like crazy

What Girls Said 1

• When I am on my period I have less control over passing gas so I do occasionally let one slip and my boyfriend just pretends he hasn't noticed because he knows it would embarrass me.

• Boyfriend has no mercy when it comes to making fun of me ahaha :) but he always does it playfully and not maliciously