The Urban Indiana Jones Style

Things you'll need for the urban Indiana Jones style:

- Leather boots > prefferably lace ups

- Cargo pants

- A functional belt

- A jacket > leather or canvas

- Sunglasses > I know Indie wasn't famous for his sunglasses, but in the real workd, you're gonna need them

- A messenger bad or a backpack > you need somewhere to store your 12th century skulls xD

- A hat > optional

http://prettynyummy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/man-long-hair.jpg

An Urban Safari look

The Urban Indiana Jones Style

Casual Indie

Casual-Formal Attire

Would you wear it?

LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 9

• I wouldn't do the hats lol! Second pic is nice tho! I don't want to look dirty or anything, just stylish! :3

• lol these guys look homosexual.

• I'm all for wearing stuff from the movies. I wouldn't go full Indiana Jones though, I'd feel a right twat.

• Cool stuff, now let's see urban Lara Croft ;)

• The fedora marks you as either neckbeard or hipster, which isn't a good start.

Honestly, dressing like you're going into a lost Mayan temple when you're actually going to Urban Outfitters and then to a smug restaurant to eat artisan sandwiches and drink craft fucking beer is just stupid. Save it for when you're actually going hiking.

• The hipster culture isn't really pronounced here... Didn't realize it was ridiculous where you live to like Indiana Jones. o. O

• Hipsters wear Trilbys anyway, not Fedoras, but I have to agree, wearing a hat when there is no purpose for the hat (such as keeping off the sun or keeping your head warm is not cool, it's pretentious.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b430803d5e.jpg

• Yeah. I like the first one the best.

• I dig this

• Wow! I love it so much!! Im so doing this! :)

• Don't like cargo pants, pockets I'm never going to use are just silly. Moleskin trousers or lighter brushed cotton in summer.

A leather jacket can be good, particularly if it's a very soft glove leather. Rough tweed or wide wale corduroy is also good.

I don't wear a pack or satchel unless I'm actually going hiking, same with boots.

A fur felt fedora is good if I'm going to be outdoors a lot and the weather calls for it.

What Girls Said 1