Braids for ALL who want them!

Sure some people think they're childish, some thing they're not approapriate for adult women, some thing they're silly and immature, but there's another side of the coin - the boho-chic side.

That is the side that focuses on what you want and gives it to you. You want to wear braids? You wear braids!

Braids for ALL who want them!

Some ideas as to how to wear them (if you're running low on ideas);

WOMEN

MEN

https://annabelfrage.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/100-travis-fimmel4.jpg

LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 3

• I like the braids in the long hair - The mix ones rather than all braids.

• Nope. Don't like them. They prevent my freedom of hands. I can't freely glide my fingers on it without feeling the roughness of the braid or getting my fingers stuck below it :(

• Has anyone noticed something about these pictures?

What Girls Said 2

• Where are the black girls and guys? The styled that are done on their heads is like a work of art. I think diversity is the only thing missing here. Besides that , decent take.

• *The styles

• Sorry... I just typed into Google and these are the first pictures that came out... O. o
      I'll make sure I include more diversity in the next take. =)

• I wish my hair was naturally wavy this very reason. Every braid hairstyle looks so much nicer!