5 Female Traits That I Really Love

1. Full Lips

A woman's lips really complete her face and perfect lips really make one beautiful and kissable. Gotta love a chick with a supple pair of DSLs! <3

What I hate are bass lips (Fake)........

Or lips so big they belong on an orangutan.......

2. Eyes

Beauty really is in the eyes. It melts your heart quick when a beautiful woman with beautiful eyes stares directly at you!

Women really do have some sexy, mysterious 'cats' eyes.

3. Butt

It doesn't have to be as big as an elephant's, just round and firm enough to get two hands full to squeeze the hell out of a show that woman who's boss.

4. Belly Button

A cute bellybutton on a girl gives me the warm and fuzzy tingles <3

5. Feisty Nature

Too many women are herd followers and trend whores, so when one is a fierce individual who is just not afraid to be herself it's sexy as hell.

Smart, passionate, self-aware, and with a great sense of humor!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 5

Most guys will probably love all of those, but you might be ahead of them, since you're one of the rare ones that actually appreciates a feisty nature for the right reasons. =)

Lol, girls may seem to have full lips but mkst of it is makeup. And most men'll probably agree with this!

Eyes could this mean only coloured or

Nice I have #1, #2, and especially #5

I think think that's what most guys love

What Guys Said 6

I like all of them except 1 and 4

Good sized to really big lips, decent like picture #3 to out there big. Ass must be firm. Nice eyes Hair somewhat short to 18 inches. No body piercings and tattoo trash what so ever.

#6 Legs. lol

I definitely like number four.

#3 & #5 👌

I also like feisty nature, but I prefer sexy legs instead of butt. Belly Button and eyes are also very hot in my opinion... I would add long hair too ;)