My Top 5 Visual Turn-Ons About Guys

Hello fellas, today I'm gonna show you some of my turn-ons that MAYBE work for you too...mostly for chicks. :p Let me start with this: DAMN! WHY?

5. Smoke Suits

I can't say no to a dude that comes in front of me with a smoke suit and asks me for a date (if you are thinking this I am not a gold digger lmao).

4. Baggy style

I am that weird person who likes both formal and 'street' style. Baggy clothes are a crazy turn-on for me

3. Muscular dudes

I like muscular dudes a lot but when it comes to a literal bodybuilder I'm out. I like muscles, but too much muscles...just no!

That's what I like more. Average muscles or even a little bit more muscles than this are still <3

2. Thick eyebrows

1. Light Black Skin #WouldBangLOL

Saying NO to this means that you are a jelly dude or you are a girl who can't get a guy like that. These dudes are LegitHot.jpg especially if they have blue eyes, Anyway, this doesn't mean white men or other ethnicities are not hot. They all have their special features but this is my personal taste :)

Not having these characteristics doesn't mean that the man is not hot or sexy and I wouldn't date them. Like they say :

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

#SPREADTHELOVE

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 25

• 11d

Well even in my prime I didn't look like that. Glad this list isn't universal among all girls otherwise about 95% of the male half of humans would never get laid.

• 11d

that is not a list of my standards
      if you read the take until the end then you would realize but i guess you didn't
      ''Not having these characteristics doesn't mean that the man is not hot or sexy and I wouldn't date them''
      there are many things that are hot for me but that is what **I** like most

• 11d

So 1 guy with all those traits isn't better than 1 with just a 1 or 2 of them? Gotcha.

• 11d

No its not
      Bcs they are not combined with each other

• 12d

Well, I've got none of those lol

• 12d

it's still cool tho
      a male can still be hot even without those traits

• 12d

Of the things you like about guys per se, I fit about only one, and halfway lol as I'm still developing muscles, but am not light black, nor have thick eyebrows.

As for the clothing, I'd agree smoke suits look good generally, though baggy clothes make anyone look like an uneducated wannabe thug. It looks fucking awful tbh, at least to me.

• 12d

yeah i understand
      i love baggy style and someone may think i am attracted to assholes but not true
      and a male doesn't need to have all those things or 'especially' those things to be hot
      from what i can see and from what i saw in your previous acc you are super hot man honestly

• 13d

do i even fit in any one? lol

• 13d

Nice mytake. It's interesting what turns you on about a guy. And I give you props for sharing. We all have a certain type we like.

• 13d

i've got the eyebrows, but the complexion of, well, a British dude, and a not-so-trim body, (i'm working on that)

• 13d

Well at least I have thick eyebrows! 😃

• 14d

I have smoky suit, thick eye brows, and light black skin. I am not into baggy style that much and I am not a muscular boy but I am athlete. I have chess hair (Wich you do not like) and nice black beard.

• 14d

Well it doesn't mean i hate it tho. I dont like it but i dont hate it either

• 14d

Two of the visual things about guys that you list are not about guys in the sense that men use that term. When we, we guys I mean, talk about things we like visually about girls, we are NOT referring to their clothes. That's not to same that some guys don't have clothing preferences, but that's not what we mean when we say that. We mean things like delicate feet, long legs, sweet ass, pretty quim, nice tummy, slim waist, etc. Nothing that you can purchase other than through a surgeon I suppose.

• 14d

I'm a heterosexual guy but I agree that certain eyebrow shapes and especially formal suits can make guys look really hot.
    Baggy style on the other hand is just horrible in my opinion. I am a super casual guy and I love street style myself. I wear casual clothes practically everywhere. However, street style can still be fashionable. For example well-fitting clothes always look better than those uncultivated, baggy wannabe gangsta clothes. As a European guy, I have to say that men all around the world understand this simple truism, except in the US, where for some strange reason, guys think it makes you look good if you walk around like a bum.

• 14d

LOL number 3 is not average muscle... you can bet he probably took lots of stuff (maybe even steroids to get that).

• 14d

Some men have unrealistic expectation of women AKA those ''this is what i call curvy... and its some girl who has had a sofa transplanted on her ass''... but it seems women do the same with muscle... that dude is jacked... that would take 6-10 years depending on genetics to get with very hard work...

• 11d

The girls are forgetting that for the human body, building muscle is the lowest priority. It has to be forced to build muscle and will do all it can to save and be efficient. I think there are too many steroid users that claim to be natural so people get fooled. I bet they use less steroids than most so it is almost plausible to the unobservant.

On another note, I saw a video where a heavy steroid user went from skinny to Hulk in 1 year and he looked like he got 10 years of gainz in 1 year. I'd still never do that though. I love the challenge of building naturally.

• 11d

@0112358 Yeah genetics is a key factor. Around 5% of men have really good genetics for gaining muscle I think. The average guy... well it requires a religious eating plan and a hard workout... and you better not get ill and take a week off because you will drop in strength immensly :D (maybe thats just me).

• 14d

So it has nothing to do with how man's face looks? I do have muscle and thick eyebrows though. No offense but I abhor the baggy style.

• 14d

I thought women were attracted to the way men's faces look.

• 14d

That is important too ofc
      I said top 5 not all
      Turn ons are many more

• 14d

You are right though, clothing does play a important role in how you view someone.

• 14d

WOW... I'm none of the above!

• 14d

Like i said a man doesn't neccesary to have those things to still be hot
      I said **top** 5

• 14d

I think thick black eyebrows make a guy's look mysterious and kinda bad boy. That's why girls are so crazy of it.

• 14d

I never understood why anyone likes the baggy look.

• 14d

Its just very sporty and cool

• 14d

@Triss Is it suitable for sports, flashy or smart in dress?

• 14d

I am not saying how suitable it is
      I am saying how hot it looks in a males body
      I personally find it hot really hot
      And when i say sporty i dont mean going joging with them lmao. I mean "sporty"look

• 14d

A handsome boy in our city has thick long bushy black eyebrows. He is the only one who has that type of eyebrows. Girls love to be around him.

• 14d

Thick eyebrows? To each their own. lol

• 14d

check out my profile picture

• 15d

I've got thick eyebrows... and that's about it.

• 15d

That moment when he whips out his 2"
    #momentisbae

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 18

• 10d

I'm definitely not into extra baggy clothes. They're like the antithesis of suits, you can't see his body at all. Suits are basically the pinnacle of hot (right up there with military uniforms/service uniforms). I'd much prefer a man whose casual clothes weren't two sizes too big for him. This is a good example of a good casual outfit: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...471ea4c2ba.jpg

• 11d

THICK BROWS YEEEEEEESSS <3

• 3d

muscular ones is the best

• 5d

good

• 8d

Oh dear God these are big turn ons especially the suit effect. I dnt like the first and baggy pants.😍😍😍 (when reality strikes and u marry the conplete opposite of all of these😂😂)

• 8d

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...653175d0bd.jpg

You forgot jaw bones 😍😍😍 but otherwise good take 👌🏌

• 8d

oh hell yessss i forgot that
      mirin that jawline

• 11d

You do realize it's just called being "light skinned" not "light black skinned"?

• 11d

really? no i didn't know. thanks for correcting that

• 12d

We'd be great friends because I'd never steal your guy 😂

• 13d

Got blocked by @Jamesol1 😂 dude can't handle a female being right.

• 13d

The only thing I like here, are guys in suits. But it depends on who is wearing it and also on his body type.

• 13d

I agree with all of the things you mentioned expect from the baggy style thing.

• 14d

I'm not into suits, but the rest of these turn ons are fine by me :)

• 14d

Cannot stand the baggy clothes. Wear clothes that fit, damn it!

• 14d

I only like number one? Mixed race guys are hot. But otherwise... yeah a suit is pretty nice but the rest, meh.

• 14d

Mixed race!! If someone has a light black skin that does not mean that person is mixed race. I am light black skin but not mixed races

• 13d

@abd1997 oh you? Nice haha

• 13d

You do*

• 14d

I don't like bushy brows, the baggy look, or super muscular bodies. Slim fit is best and a cute face.

• 14d

Yes I live thick eyebrows and nice eyes

• 14d

I agree with all.
    you know, I don t really have a type but mixed peeps are on the top of my list for sure
    love that chocolate skin tone with bright eyes|<3 <3

• 15d

Triss, we agree on so many levels!