10 Lingerie Looks: For A Lacy Lady on Valentine's Day

Chocolate doesn't have to be the only sweet and sultry present for the occasion. Whether you are rekindling the romance, spicing it up, or new to each other, slip into a little lace or silk, with some of our favorite lingerie looks for Valentine's day!

Floral

Photo Source: abtaknews.com

A little floral lingerie will help make that love blossom. Go ahead and smell the roses!

Leather

Photo Source: exclusivelyselectedlingerie.tumblr.com

Throughout history, leather has symbolized power. Take that power to the bedroom and dominate with a leather get up!

Pretty In Pink

Photo Source: victoriassecret.com

Molly Ringwald isn't the only one who can rock pretty in pink, you can too!

Red Hot

Photo Source: victoriassecret.com

Get your heart racing with some red hot lingerie to spice up the bedroom.

Naughty Night

Photo Source: anneofcarversville.com

Have a naughty night with a little role play. The naughtiest gets whipped or spanked!

Bold Boudoir

Photo Source: 4eyespleasure.tumblr.com

A little boudoir style can set the tone for a sexual and sensual evening. If you are feeling BOLD you can take some boudoir inspired photos.

Bootylicious

Photo Source: athickgirlscloset.tumblr.com

Whether it is a tiny thong, v-string or some cute booty shorts, rock whatever accentuates your bottom.

Busty

Photo Source: thelingerieaddict.com

For the femme fatale in you, a sumptuous bustier will do your curves good!

Lace

Photo Source: victoriassecret.com

Whether it is a soft pink or a midnight blue, a little delicate lace with a sparkle of intricate detail can go a long way.

Valentine's Vixen

Photo Source: victoriassecret.com

We prescribe some tulle or a high-wattage corset to highlight your frame and a glass of wine to unlock your inhibitions.

When it comes to lingerie, less can be more, just don't show up in a shoe string unless you think your valentine would prefer you in your birthday suit!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 7

• I like the pink one the best

• Mmmmmm... Delicious!

• Pretty in pink FTW! but all of 'em are interesting.

• Pretty in pink works best for me!

• The midnight blue from vs looks hot.

• I liked the Leather the best & then the Pretty in Pink as my second choice !! Good Luck !!!

• Woah! Where did you find the bootylicious pic? Damn.

What Girls Said 18

• Naughty night and Pretty in pink - beautiful. =)

But the 'busty' first bra is a maternity bra... so that's kind of weird. O. o

• woah i love lingerie (reason of my obsession to buy a lot of bras lol)... among the ones you posted i prefer:the pretty in pink and the red hot one

• I guess they're pretty and all. But I never understood the point of sexy lingerie, unless someone has an actual fetish for it. Most of the time, all that stuff comes off during sex anyway, so what's the point in putting it on? So that you can show off for a couple of minutes before taking it off again? Lmao.

• True. But guys love those couple of minutes and it often goes longer as they keep it on while playing, till the last minutes.

• This kind of just proves to me that my theory about Valentine's day is right, it's basically just exchange of goods and services. Woman, get the goods (jewelry, candy, lingerie, etc etc). Men get the services, which would be sex.
    So, basically women get a bunch of stuff they don't really need. And , men get laid lol. Ain't love grand :P

Seriously though, I'm not in a relationship. But, if I ever get one I hope lingerie wearing isn't one the prerequisites for dating that said person. Because, I don't do lingerie. Not now, not ever! Just not my thing. Not saying some of that stuff isn't pretty, it's just not my style.

• You know you don't have to give or receive anything on Valentine's day. But people do it because they want to. If he/she wants to get lingerie for a special occasion they can. If he/she wants sex on Valentine's day, they can get it. It doesn't make them greedy or selfish it's why they want to do. I will gladly buy my SO dinner on v-day not because I want to hook up, but because I want a special night that's different than others. But apparently doing something special for another person is a bad thing

• love the pink ♡

• Very nice lingerie sets. There is a lot of stores that are worth attention: Agent Provocateur, Claire Pettibone, Damaris, Bluebella, La Perla, Dita Von Teese and of course Cosabella. The last one is my favorite and for this Valentine's day I ordered a pink lingerie set online. Super comfy. SUPER SEXY.

• WHitch one is good for no panty lines?

• The only one I like is Pretty in Pink..

• I like the floral, and busty ones best because I think thus actually fit my and compliment my bust on a daily basis.

• I love pretty pink n red hot

• bold boudoir for me :)

• Bold Boudoir is my fav :3

• I LOVE the Pretty in Pink, Bold Boudoir and the Valentine Vixen!! So HOT ;)
    The leather one is sexy too, but I'd like it in non leather.
    Bold Boudoir is my favorite though V Vixen is very close runner up.

Good choices :)

• I love Bootylicious, Pretty In Pink, Floral, Red Hot, Naughty Night, Bold Boudoir. Those work just fine for me. Very fashionable 😊🎀

• These are nice. Leather is cool.

• Bold boudoir, Valentine's vixen and lace

• Pretty in pink, red hot, and the naughty one 👍👌

• I love the Boudir, Naught Night, Red Hot, Pretty in Pink, and leather