You Wanna Look Hot For a Guy? Wear a Sexy Black Dress

I'm tired of telling my sisters before they head out the door, "yes, you look good" when they ask me "How do I look?" ad nauseum, because they want a guy's opinion. Blah blah.

For once and all i'm just gonna write it down. Here is a simple rule if you wanna look hot for your guy, from a male perspective - wear a sexy black dress and not a lot of lipstick (I hate getting super red marks all over me which takes a crap load of soap to get off!) wear any high heels and sweet perfume.

A smile is the best thing to wear because it makes a guy feel at ease so he can appreciate how you look and not get intimidated.

I found a few pics of dresses that I'm talking about - so take a look, go out and buy one and STOP torturing the men in your life with that question!

My Top 10

10.

9.

8.

7.

6.

5.

4.

3.

2.

1.

31

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 31

• They are all so cheap looking - i. e. anything but elegant... O. o

• I love #1, I wish it came in more than one colour.

• I love #10. Could I ask where you found it? :)

• #4. is so cute!

• #4 is a cutie 👅

• she looks great

• all the girls are top ten

• Where did you get the picture for #1? I'm diggin that one ad think I'd like to find it to buy for a wedding I'm going to in May.

• While those dresses are all pretty and pull a guy in, and I defintely agree that when looking my best on a night out in a black dress I do get plenty of male attention and yes those dresses could be appropriate on a first date if going to a restaurant or such, but if hanging out and having fun, and it's a daytime date and meeting for a coffee and such then those dresses wouldn't work well and wouldn't be a good idea.

I don't wear makeup constantly in the daytime, only when going out and it usually ends up coming off anyway with drinking and eating, but have known guys that very much do like the red lips as some that don't, not like and not all don't, so there's no sterotype and is just a personal preference for all guys.

• I really like the 6th one. Its really classy and elegant.

• I find a red dress works like a charm as well. At least, my guy likes to see that on me, lol.

• You can't go wrong with a LBD.

• I hate all those dresses with lace. Dresses 9, 5 and 1 are something I always see white girls wearing in the clubs. They constantly have to pull them down and it looks awkward.

I could totally wear 10 though.

• Hi, white girl who loves lace dresses here. I have one that looks like number 10, too. And I still have to pull it down. It's not a matter of lace, it's a matter of being tall and having boobs and a butt. They're built for either really short girls or girls with a different figure. I feel bad for those who have any more than I do, it's hard to find any decent length dresses nowadays.

• Lol obviously. I never said it is the lace. It's exactly the fact that dresses are too short nowadays. And too tight/ small so the fabric slowly rises so they have ro pull it down

• Some of those are super cute... but.. why all black?

Do guys really prefer black over other colors? Why?

I would like to comment that I do notice more looks or eyes on me, when I wear other colors, other than black... pink being on the top...

• Haha this is awesome! Especially coming from a guy! Although that long sleeve lace one (1) is what I would pick. I now have a black long sleeve dress and it's backless

• I just bought this. Thoughts?
    (I am a size 12 5'8" hourglass btw)

www.missguidedau.com/.../

• Thank you, good to know!

• 9, 3, and 1.

• of those i like 6 and 10

• I like 5! I know red dresses go along way with men too :)

• I don't do short dresses.

• More from Girls
    11

What Guys Said 17

• In my opinion there are 3 magic colors that you count on looking good on a women White, Black and Red.

• Black is sexy in general especially black clothing

• My girlfriend has 7. In both black and red. Damn she looks hot, especially because she has a good body! If you wanna show off your curves, get this one!

• Most of those are pretty safe dresses. I like 8 and 3 especially if she had decent sized or bigger boobs.

• Not a lot of lipstick, true that. Girls listen up this a huge thing for guys. We hate the bight red lips. It is not sexy it looks fake. Honestly if I see those bright red lips instant turnoff and I'm no longer interest in her.

• that is so funny i read all the time in beauty magazines or on internet, that men love red lipstick.

• Really? I always thought that red lipstick is seductive. Internet have lots of articles about red sexy lips.

• I hate red lipstick and a lot of my friends do as well. Don't believe everything you read in magazines or the internet. Red lipstick was seen as sexy around World War II but times have changed. I'm not saying all guys will hate it but at the very least 50% of them will. I have yet to meet a guy that don't find it fake and a turn off. Girls please makeup looks way batter if it is natural looking. Just enhance your natural beauty than I know is there.

• "not a lot of lipstick" <--- This. Girls listen to THIS.

• 10 very nice

• I like 9,8,3

• or just don't !

• I disagree, I don't like dresses at all, I prefer girls in short shorts, or tight jeans, or sweatpants.

• Good honest post. I love it

• Personally I prefer Red dress

• and no bra

• I didn't realize there were girls out there who didn't know the power of the little black dress.

It works for goth chicks too:
    cdn10.lbstatic.nu/.../2493789_DSC_1209.jpg

• why do guys like black so much?
      we can't wear black all the time

• @Mar1na
      Well you don't have to wear black all the time. Wear what you want. Or do you always dress for men when you walk out the door?

• @SuklaaTryffeli haha no.

• Its has been proven that women look the sexiest in RED!
    Damn woman in red fucking dammmnnnnnn!!! ; )

• Little balck dress is always in style. Pearls go nicely with it. Classic and classy.