Rihanna's body-opinions please...

i have the same body shape as her and am aiming to get to her size which I think is between a English size 6 and 8. please tell me what you think of her body... thanks for ur time

please tell me what you like and don't like about her body
thanks for the opinions people. I actually don't look like rihanna and can't since I am blonde-haired and blue-eyed we just have a similar body type which was why I was asking but anyway thanks x

Most Helpful Guy

• link

shes beautiful. and apperently so are you, try not to be so self conscious.. if ur anything like her, you are a catch :)

What Guys Said 6

• Well there is this stupid song called "I'll Do you Like a Truck" and that kind of relates what goes through my head when I see Rihanna. I love her face, it has a great shape and her eyes go perfect with it. I don't really see anything I'd have a problem with when it comes to her body, unless we're talking about bruises when Chris Brown beat her.

• If you have a body like her or close to her,then the guy who ends up with you is very lucky.

I'm sure you have a nice face too,by the way.

Peace!

• She's got an amazing body. It's toned and athletic.

• shes hot

• wish da booty was bigger same with the t*ts. but yea she's straight

• I think she looks great, but I think that you should just look like yourself and not worry about looking like somebody else. If you just want to get into better shape or something then that is fine, but be you and don't worry about looking like Rihanna.

What Girls Said 4

• She has a nice shape for a young girl. I've been told I have the same body type as her as well, although I don't see it. Anywho, I think she is a very attractive young lady with a great, toned shape. She is able to pull off many looks because of it.

• I think her body is very nice because she's not like too skinny but she's not like fat or anything either. She has a good amount of meat on her bones.

• thick thighs

• It's ok. Her legs are too thick for my liking, but hey everyones different.