What size leggings should I get my girlfriend?

She wears size 5 pants and is 5'2" and around 120-125 lbs but leggings are in s, m, l, etc because women's clothes have to be overly-complicated to buy for some reason. I know she'll either be a small or medium, but I'm not sure which and I don't know anything about buying leggings (like if you should buy bigger since they are so tight).

Here are the measurements of the leggings:

Waist: Small = 26", Medium = 27.5"
Hip: Small = 32", Medium = 33.5"
Inseam: Small = 28.5", Medium = 29"

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• med.
    small is usually from 2-4 and med is 4-6.

since every store/brand is different, i look for the sizing chart from one of the pants to see the measurements and compare them with the leggings.

What Girls Said 6

• Medium.

Based on everything you've written I'm pretty sure the Medium size will fit her perfectly.

• I honestly think an S will do, so it's more tight and she'll have a nicer ass in it. Maybe she also considers it as a compliment, and you can always trade it for an m if it doesn't fit, right?

• I'd say medium is best.

• You should get her the small size, because I think theyre supposed to stretch

• Probably medium, but small if she (or you =P) likes them really tight.

• I have a same body shape, so i think M size will fit her.

What Guys Said 1

• As tight as possible.