Why do guys like knee high socks so much?

It seems like most of the guys really like knee high socks. But why is that?

Here are some examples:

http://i59.tinypic.com/25thrth.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/2rztid3.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• The Zettai Ryouiki fetish is what it's called, and it's because it accentuates the thighs.

What Guys Said 9

• They are not knee socks. Those are over the knee socks.

They are hot for the same reason stockings are hot, though they do seem a little 'younger' where stockings is more a mature woman look. But I wouldn't say this is a 'schoolgirl' thing.

They visually slim the lower leg relative to the thigh, which is hot. They also cover up the feet and legs while leaving the ass and genitals exposed. You can have sex with them on.

• The accent the shape of the lower leg. They give the appearance of youthfulness - since schoolgirls wear knee socks.

• I don't know about you, but they make my thighs look bangin'.

• I dont think its a big deal at all

• Oh those are cute I thought you were talking about long white football socks with stripes

• Because: that schoolgirl look :)

• I dont know, but white ones are even hotter.

• it accents her legs and increases the sex appeal

• It increases sex appeal in my opinion. Also kinda like a fetish, especially among otakus. LOL

• Yes I love wearing knee high socks please don't be jealous

What Girls Said 3

• well i didn't know guys thought much of them. i myself wear them a lot like this just before sleep=]
    www.lahoripoint.com/.../...These-Stylish-Socks.jpg

im not a huge fan of them in public unless I'm playing sport and have to wear them.

• because society fetishizes young girls, and thigh highs are associated with schoolgirls. welcome to our world, where men see no issue with getting off to things specifically associated with little girls.

• Do little girls wear overknee socks? Never seen one do. And either way, it's not "society" that "fetishizes" these kinds of socks (blowing things WAY out of proportion), but it's natural for men to be attracted to women with (although not only this) nice looking legs, and these socks almost highlight the best looking (in some girls) part of the leg. I know women wouldn't understand a man's natural urge for a woman, but sexual desires have been around long before societies have, so stop being a feminazi and accept that men are usually attracted to finely-shaped women. There's no oppression; we were never 'taught' to like women with toned legs or large breasts...

• They are sexy that's why, but you have to have the right shape for those