Red lipstick - Hot or High-Maintenance?

Guys: do you find red lipstick hot/attractive on a girl? Why or why not? Do you not like lipstick or makeup at all on girls? Does it make her look too high-maintenance or stuck up?

• Hate it!
  • Love it!
  • It's okay but I prefer no lipstick
  • Doesn't matter to me

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not for me to say yes or no when it comes to lipstick. It's about the wearer to feel beautiful and comfortable wearing it or not. Find your own look, with or without, and own it. Makeup is an art form that improves over time with lots of practice. So Please... Feel beautiful... what ever you decide that day to do. And remember... you're never going to please everyone. :)

What Guys Said 9

• For one EVERY girl at every concert I have ever played in...it don't matter what State or Country...ALL thought red lipstick meant Rock n Roll...I love our fans and I adore all women but that bright thick red looks hideous on every girl...it make a super hot girl look like a Hooker...it makes cute girls look awkward and it makes the not so attractive girl...well never mind...I can only say what I like but that's just my two cents...I love soft very full...thick natural lips with a little bit of gloss..glitter or soft pink works really nice on my list of stuff...However I'm a mouth guy...some are boon guy some ass...that doesn't matther as long as she has a sexy mouth...but ladies it's your body and your decision... do whateber you want to your body...it yours forever..don't ever let ANYONE tell what you can or can't do with it!!!

• Red lipstick often looks stupid, it also often indicates the girl cares a lot about makeup, fashion and stuff that don't matter very much. It's definitely a prejudice, but in my experience has turned out to be true much more often than false.
    I'm generally no fan of lots of makeup, but prefer little & subtle application.

• I like when girls wear lipstick, but I dislike ruby red lipstick. It makes me think of blood, which turns me off. I also think it creates too much contrast between the lips and the rest of the face, which is kind of strange looking. But I could be an anomaly on this one, as ruby red lipstick seems to be rather popular. (shrugs)

• I don't care all that much but I don't particular like bright red lipstick.

• I kinda like lipstick but not the really bold kind. The ones with a very deep color. I prefer simple lip gloss instead.

• Looks good but hard to maintain (have to keep reapplying) and never really interested in making out with someone with lots of lipstick. Lip gloss better alternative for the intimate times.

• makes me sick. but that's my opinion

• stewie says girls who wear red lipstick are attention seeking Jezebels

• For me red lipstick is really really hot, it represents heat and passion

What Girls Said 5

• I think red lipstick looks really hot on some people like Kat Dennings. People with pale/porcelain like skin, look nice with dark and bold colours like that. But lets be real, Kat Dennings is a rocket regardless.

• I wear make up probably 2 or 3 times a month and when I do...I sure as fuck break out the red or plum lipstick.

• I love red lipstick, I wear it all the time!

• Red lipstick is great but I can't pull it off. I wish I could though!

• Red lipstick is great, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with guys on here lol

• gag isn't really the best place to get honest opinions

• Yeah, I've always loved the look of it!

• Why would guys lie about what kind of make-up they like to see on girls? o_O