What would girls find more attractive, a guy who wears a sleeveless shirt or a regular short sleeve shirt?

I notice some girls on this site said that guys in tank tops were "cocky" but I don't know how they can come up with that conclusion without talking to the guy.

So I am gonna ask, which is more attractive if the guy has the physique to pull it off, short sleeves or sleeveless?

• short sleeve
  • sleeveless

Most Helpful Girl

• I know a guy wearing a tank doesn't necessarily make him a cocky douche, but upon first impression thats kind of what my brain thinks lol. my bf wears the tanks and they look great on him, they show off his arms which i like and i know for a fact he isn't a douche, but when i see strangers dressed like that i can't help but think thats how they LOOK, not are. it also depends on the setting, usually a short sleeve shirt looks more classy. I say wear whatever you want, short sleeve just appears classier.

What Girls Said 5

• it depends, if you have nice arm muscles then definitely a tank top. but you have to make sure you don't only wear tank tops

• If he is fit show it off , but wear it in the appropriate places

• Short sleeves that are form fitting is sexier to me.

• Unless you mean a tank when you say „sleeveless" than it's not so bad, but it also depends on your body, tanks suit some guys better than others. And well, no one can go wrong with a regular short sleeve shirt, so when in doubt, go for sleeves.

• Depends on his body

What Guys Said 0